Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shamefull actions in Dublin

1. Default Shamefull actions in Dublin

I may be wrong in saying...... but did anyone else feel kinda ashamed by the actions of a few in Dublin today. Everyone has a right to protest, but that wasn't protesting, that was stupidity, and the only people they were hurting, or trying to hurt were also Irish......

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to curiousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (18-05-11), Blonde Alexa (18-05-11), ciara (17-05-11), City Gent (17-05-11), Jackdaniel (18-05-11), jimbobbins (18-05-11), kidkool (18-05-11), Morpheus (17-05-11), realdeal (18-05-11), Rodney69 (18-05-11), sexy lady (18-05-11), sperminater (18-05-11), wanted the best 69 (18-05-11)

Reviews

They weren't protesters. Just a bunch of inbred idiots who have nothing better to do with their lives than to try and stir up trouble. I dunno they were trying to do, if I had to guess it would be just to try and get some publicity for being thick planks. The media is worse for giving them the time of day. They didn't do anyone any favours. You get these kinds of spastic c*nts at every kinda event. I remember the student protests in Dublin a few months ago. A few twats who had nothing to do with the students or their unions decided it'd be great craic to cause havoc and start up a bit of violence.
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (18-05-11), curiousgeorge (17-05-11), realdeal (18-05-11)

Blog Entries

I saw them on the news earlier, what a bunch of scumbags! Skip to 14m15s. - Knackers being knackers HERE

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

curiousgeorge (17-05-11), realdeal (18-05-11)

Reviews

Watched some coverage on Sky News and the BBC, just to see what the ordinary bloke in the UK street was seeing.

I thought we came out of it quite well. Ok they did cover the trouble but it looked like very small numbers. Also looked a bit like "rent a mob"

Hope rest of trip passes without incident.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BACMAN36 For This Useful Post:

curiousgeorge (17-05-11)

Reviews

There were some anti-war protestors outside the GPO and they seemed fine. All placards and peaceful.

But the guys throwing fire crackers at the gardai! They were just knackers! Most of them were filmed - and I hope the gardai follow up on this after the Queen leaves and they all get charged.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

curiousgeorge (17-05-11), Jackdaniel (18-05-11)

11. Default

It beggers belief, from that RTE clip above I honestly think I seen a Liverpool jersey...... Just goes to show the extent of intelligence there

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curiousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (17-05-11), Jackdaniel (18-05-11), Rayden (17-05-11)

Reviews

Can someone explain to me why anyone would protest Lizzie's visit? Surely this is a chance just to bury the hatchet once and for all. Come on, it was almost a hundred years ago. It's time to move on surely and just let any remaining hate just dissipate off
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (18-05-11), curiousgeorge (17-05-11)

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Can someone explain to me why anyone would protest Lizzie's visit? Surely this is a chance just to bury the hatchet once and for all. Come on, it was almost a hundred years ago. It's time to move on surely and just let any remaining hate just dissipate off
    Ah man it makes my blood boil (for want of a better explanation!!) to see what went on. Im sure most, if not all of the scum there today has immediate family earning the crust in England, because there is no work here. I can guarantee that their extended families will be grateful to have the English pound to put into their pockets. If the hooligans today were deprived of their dole and all other allowances they get, they might see the light from a different angle

Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge View Post
    I may be wrong in saying...... but did anyone else feel kinda ashamed by the actions of a few in Dublin today. Everyone has a right to protest, but that wasn't protesting, that was stupidity, and the only people they were hurting, or trying to hurt were also Irish......

If you had taken all of them into a room and asked them to write (the ones that could write) down their thoughts on the Easter Rising of 1916 probably 99% wouldn't be able to write fcuk all, in fact even the mention of 1916 would have banjaxed them. It was the normal inter bread bunch of no hopers just there for the normal tear up.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (18-05-11), curiousgeorge (17-05-11), kelly curvybabe (18-05-11)

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    If you had taken all of them into a room and asked them to write (the ones that could write) down their thoughts on the Easter Rising of 1916 probably 99% wouldn't be able to write fcuk all, in fact even the mention of 1916 would have banjaxed them. It was the normal inter bread bunch of no hopers just there for the normal tear up.

CG
    Exactly!! They would probably think hearing the word 1916 was some of their homies trying to work out the split in their off licence bill!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast