Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shamefull actions in Dublin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Shamefull actions in Dublin

I may be wrong in saying...... but did anyone else feel kinda ashamed by the actions of a few in Dublin today. Everyone has a right to protest, but that wasn't protesting, that was stupidity, and the only people they were hurting, or trying to hurt were also Irish......

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to curiousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (18-05-11), Blonde Alexa (18-05-11), ciara (17-05-11), City Gent (17-05-11), Jackdaniel (18-05-11), jimbobbins (18-05-11), kidkool (18-05-11), Morpheus (17-05-11), realdeal (18-05-11), Rodney69 (18-05-11), sexy lady (18-05-11), sperminater (18-05-11), wanted the best 69 (18-05-11)

Reviews

They weren't protesters. Just a bunch of inbred idiots who have nothing better to do with their lives than to try and stir up trouble. I dunno they were trying to do, if I had to guess it would be just to try and get some publicity for being thick planks. The media is worse for giving them the time of day. They didn't do anyone any favours. You get these kinds of spastic c*nts at every kinda event. I remember the student protests in Dublin a few months ago. A few twats who had nothing to do with the students or their unions decided it'd be great craic to cause havoc and start up a bit of violence.
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (18-05-11), curiousgeorge (17-05-11), realdeal (18-05-11)

Blog Entries

I saw them on the news earlier, what a bunch of scumbags! Skip to 14m15s. - Knackers being knackers HERE

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

curiousgeorge (17-05-11), realdeal (18-05-11)

7. Default

It beggers belief, from that RTE clip above I honestly think I seen a Liverpool jersey...... Just goes to show the extent of intelligence there

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curiousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (17-05-11), Jackdaniel (18-05-11), Rayden (17-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge View Post
    It beggers belief, from that RTE clip above I honestly think I seen a Liverpool jersey...... Just goes to show the extent of intelligence there
    I saw the same mate, Man United. Liverpool, Celtic tops. Do these fucking idiots not see the irony in this??

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by daftscouser View Post
    I saw the same mate, Man United. Liverpool, Celtic tops. Do these fucking idiots not see the irony in this??
    I really think if you mentioned irony to them they would start looking on their shirts for the creases......

11. The Following User Says Thank You to curiousgeorge For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (18-05-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge View Post
    I really think if you mentioned irony to them they would start looking on their shirts for the creases......
    Love it, was thinking the same thing myself.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

curiousgeorge (18-05-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

one question to think about, if they believe in the republic as some claim, then why do they feel there duty to attack the police force of that republic? the image i hold is of 3 gardai in a lane way getting a barrier thrown at them,
    please can anyone tell me how this advances to cause of irish unity?????????????/
    taking a break, but not gone

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    I saw them on the news earlier, what a bunch of scumbags! Skip to 14m15s. - Knackers being knackers HERE
    Just curious, did anyone listen to this news report, especially what William Hague had to say? About tightening economic ties between the two countries? This in my opinion is what the whole visit is about.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Just curious, did anyone listen to this news report, especially what William Hague had to say? About tightening economic ties between the two countries? This in my opinion is what the whole visit is about.
    so it should be, but some would like it to end in disaster to serve their own ends, believe they are out there still.
    taking a break, but not gone

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast