Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ts christina

Post ts christina

anyone know whats the story with christina havent seen her advertise in a while would love to see her again super sexy body if anybody knows anything let us know nice one

Was wondering the same myself, only TS I ever met and would love to see her again. Sent her a pm her but no reply. Maybe I should meet someone else but am a bit shy

3. Default

think she has a boyfriend now!!!!!

Reviews

yep she has ,...

if u want call Irish Ts Raven

she is a friend of hers ..
    ................................................................................ ....... ................................................................................

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by darkromeo View Post
    think she has a boyfriend now!!!!!
    One lucky guy to say the least.

Lucky guy indeed. Christina was the first ts I was with and it was great. I've been wondering if she'd ever be back. I'm still hopeful.

That's a shame! I missed the boat there. Agreed a price with her, drove all the way out to her but her mother called in. I couldn't wait so I went home. She texted me later but I was gone. She never agreed the same price again. Now I'll never get to see her :-(

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dubguy View Post
    That's a shame! I missed the boat there. Agreed a price with her, drove all the way out to her but her mother called in. I couldn't wait so I went home. She texted me later but I was gone. She never agreed the same price again. Now I'll never get to see her :-(
    funny that, i was on the way to see her one day myself and her mother called in....

Hmmm! In fairness, she did ask me to wait, but weather was terrible and I had no car. And she did text me about half an hour later to see if I was still interested.

Had the pleasure once for 100 she pounded the ass hole off me. Lovely ass on her but didn't get to fuck it cause you made me come with my legs spread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast