Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please please shake me, wake me up now and tell me its all a bad dream

Reviews

Default please please shake me, wake me up now and tell me its all a bad dream

Glad to see our new government has got a hold of things.
    telling us we are so badly off they have to now take our pension money, while at the same time disscussing the merits of giving bord na mona workers pay increases to bring them in line with the other over paid semi-states. heres a thought how about lowering the overpaid to bring them in line with the bord na mona boys.
    better still link them into european wage rates.
    what does bord na mona even do now.
    can someone please please run this country like a private enterprise
    pay what we can afford no more no less. simple really.
    make mine a double bartender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john connor For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (16-05-11), sperminater (16-05-11)

Reviews

phew thanks wingman for a second there it was real, imagine how fu**ed up that would be.
    Off to the shower then i guess

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    Wake up John, you're having a bad dream.

Also, you wet the bed.
    And before he asks tell him he hasn't dosed back off that is a rainbow................IN HIS ROOM ....PMSL
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

Reviews

Did I heard something too about them accessing bank accounts and taking peoples money? The way their going their going to leave everyone penniless.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Did I heard something too about them accessing bank accounts and taking peoples money? The way their going their going to leave everyone penniless.
    Can this be true? How will we go punting??? Or maybe we could apply for assistance you know like food vouchers etc. What a mess guys. I asked the bank for a loan to punt for a full week he told me to piss off were saving that for senior management they didn't get any bonus this year and they are very stressed!!!! Well never I said you can F**k me but not my girls you cheeky B*****d .......

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    They'll have a hard time trying...most peoples bank statements in Ireland have so many OD's on them it's like the death register in in st.Lomans for the mental
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

its simply a complete lack of political will none of those overpaid cunts in the Dail has the courage to stand up & make a stand like the time the financial institutions bankrolling property developers noone will do anything....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (16-05-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    its simply a complete lack of political will none of those overpaid cunts in the Dail has the courage to stand up & make a stand like the time the financial institutions bankrolling property developers noone will do anything....
    They just want to keep their big huge wage packets. Simple as. Being a minster should be considered an honour, a civic duty. Not some well paid job where you sit on your arse and do sweet F all for over 200,000 g's a year!!! Here's an idea laddies and lassies of the government: why not cut your wages down below 100,000 grand, why not pay for your own God damn petrol, drive yourself to wherever it is you need to go and actually lead this country out of the shit hole your predecessors put it in! Aaah... That felt good

Reviews

now we will all know how the public sector workers felt when they got hit with the pension levy but at least its only for 4 years the public sector workers will have it forever.

Reviews

do you honestly think it will go away after 4 years. once it is implemented it will be there for ever

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast