Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sir Alex Ferguson

I think we'll have to stop this thread now cos there might be a falling out among us .!!!!!

Reviews

I'm not a Utd fan. But I would say it would have to be Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.If you thought Hernandez was a bargain this fellow surely was. He was bought for a million and a half from some small Norwegian side with Ronny Jonson. His winning goal in the champions league final was a very historic goal completing the unique treble.
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 16-05-11 at 17:21.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (16-05-11)

Reviews

Probably Cantona, he definitely was the final piece of the jigsaw!!

The man has had so many great transfer dealings over the years, even prior to cantona...Pallister and Parker was bargains!! Irwin too!! Ole Gunnar Solsjkaer as well!! Chiccarito is the new bargain buy!!

Even Roy Keane was bought for 3.75 million, which at the time was massive but to think what he went on to do...3.75 is peanuts!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I'm not a Utd fan. But I would say it would have to be Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.If you thought Hernandez was a bargain this fellow surely was. He was bough for a million and a half from some small Norwegian side with Ronny Jonson. His winning goal in the champions league final was a very historic goal completing the unique treble.
    I don't know how I didn't mention this guy phenomenal ,one of a kind.he was managing the reserves at Utd after his on the field career as it was put to him there was a place ther for life for him,but he is now managing the Norwegian side Molde who are in the tippeligaen which is the top division, there 10th in the league after 6 games with a W-L-D record of 2-2-2.
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

I total agree with the keane and Cantona Posts and Giggs is a legend but Peter Schmeichel for around 1/2 a mill back in '91 was an absolute bargain... and with Van Der Sar on the way out united could do with a clone...... maybe Neuer will come in from Schalke

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (16-05-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    I total agree with the keane and Cantona Posts and Giggs is a legend but Peter Schmeichel for around 1/2 a mill back in '91 was an absolute bargain... and with Van Der Sar on the way out united could do with a clone...... maybe Neuer will come in from Schalke
    Clone???? Neuer will never compare to Schmeichel,not even in his wildest dreams !
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

Your quiet right, and I didn't mean that Neuer was Schmeichel's equal or even close, But there are very few alternatives available on the transfer market this summer.... At 25 he has the potential to be a great keeper... Either way there will be a new keeper in old Trafford next season.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (16-05-11)

Reviews

There have been so many players over the years its hard to pick one but Cantona Keane and Ole Gunnar would have to be right up there.
    The Truth is out there.

12. Default

Giggs? count?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12