Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TV Shows Ending

Reviews

Default TV Shows Ending

Yet another one of my favourite TV shows has closed up shop after a rock solid 10 years on air [my avatar is a hint for those of you who interested]. I remember reading something in the papers a few weeks ago regarding TV shows ending and that people can suffer from depression and anxiety due to their favourite TV shows coming to their conclusion. I kinda laughed it off at first but I've been reading a lot of comments online, people posting on the TV show's websire or youtube about how they can't go on etc... I was sitting reading this and thinking I know a lot of it is but some of it was just creepy.

Yeah it's kinda sad when your fave TV show meets its finale, but nothing lasts forever as they say. But to actually develop depression cos of this... Just a little extreme I think and worrying also. Has anyone ever experienced this or known someone who has?

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Yet another one of my favourite TV shows has closed up shop after a rock solid 10 years on air [my avatar is a hint for those of you who interested]. I remember reading something in the papers a few weeks ago regarding TV shows ending and that people can suffer from depression and anxiety due to their favourite TV shows coming to their conclusion. I kinda laughed it off at first but I've been reading a lot of comments online, people posting on the TV show's websire or youtube about how they can't go on etc... I was sitting reading this and thinking I know a lot of it is but some of it was just creepy.

Yeah it's kinda sad when your fave TV show meets its finale, but nothing lasts forever as they say. But to actually develop depression cos of this... Just a little extreme I think and worrying also. Has anyone ever experienced this or known someone who has?
    bosco ending was a tough time for me... lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

BootSlick55 (15-05-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Stll traumatised after wanderly wagon going .: lol
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Stll traumatised after wanderly wagon going .: lol
    say it aint so

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    bosco ending was a tough time for me... lol
    You and me both (as well as thousands more) PMSL

Blog Entries
    Reviews

say it aint so
    Can't benny I miss judge to much.: lol
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

It sucked balls when I heard Futurama was cancelled. Good that its back. Along with that I hated to see Drawn Together, Reaper, WCW Monday Nitro and Family Guy go. Funny thing is that FG is so bad nowadays I have stopped watching it and wish it were gone.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    It sucked balls when I heard Futurama was cancelled. Good that its back. Along with that I hated to see Drawn Together, Reaper, WCW Monday Nitro and Family Guy go. Funny thing is that FG is so bad nowadays I have stopped watching it and wish it were gone.
    Well it may not be as good as it used to be, but the new season (and last season I think) of South Park hasn't started off great IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Funny thing is that FG is so bad nowadays
    indeed..and labour are no better..but your a bit off topic bud....lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Rayden (15-05-11)

Reviews

indeed..and labour are no better..but your a bit off topic bud....lol
    He's welcome to Besides Benny... It's you're not your

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast