Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TV Shows Ending

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Well it may not be as good as it used to be, but the new season (and last season I think) of South Park hasn't started off great IMO
    I'll agree that South Park is prone to a couple or so bad episodes per series, but they still throw out killer episodes like The Coon, Imagination Land, Cartoon Wars, etc. IMO Family Guy (happy Benny) hasnt done jack shit since Series 3.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I'll agree that South Park is prone to a couple or so bad episodes per series, but they still throw out killer episodes like The Coon, Imagination Land, Cartoon Wars, etc. IMO Family Guy (happy Benny) hasnt done jack shit since Series 3.
    Oh sweet Jesus... LDM to be hit with ultra powerful epic fail in 3... 2... 1...

I only sussed Benny's post now (i.e. that he was on about Fine Gael) F*ck it I've been having a lot of blonde moments recently. He still used 'your' incorrectly so least I get some browny points for that!!!

Anyways: the first 3 eps of South Park's new season were fairly bad I like most Family Guy eps, but maybe cos it's more toned down that South Park and due to the fact that I used to watch it way too much
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Rayden (15-05-11)

Reviews

Forgot to ask LM, what show is going down?

Reviews

Forgot to ask LM, what show is going down?
    Doc and I agreed, it's LDM not LM!!! Ok there wasn't a public service announcement or anything so I can't really fault you there Buggery!

Look back at my original post. There is a hint there. Ok just this once I'll give it again: [my avatar is a hint]. Not too many TV shows that have been on for 10 years and are now over to do with that Now go forth Rayden, follow the direction in which I have pointed you and you will find the answer you seek. lol
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 15-05-11 at 22:27.

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

dr love (15-05-11)

Reviews

Doc and I agreed, it's LDM not LM!!! Ok there wasn't a public service announcement or anything so I can't really fault you there Buggery!

Look back at my original post. There is a hint there. Ok just this once I'll give it again: [my avatar is a hint]. Not too many TV shows that have been on for 10 years and are now over to do with that Now go forth Rayden, follow the direction in which I have pointed you and you will find the answer you seek. lol
    Is it Smallville LDM?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (15-05-11)

Reviews

Is it Smallville LDM?
    Damn I'm good at this wisdow/seeking/path thing I should've been a philosopher... No that doesn't make sense... A magician!... That makes even less sense!!! Ok then... A spirit guide!!! Meh that'll have to do

Yup Smallville. Always been more of a Bats fan than Supes but I got hooked on it so Anyways what's with the sad face?

Reviews

Damn I'm good at this wisdow/seeking/path thing I should've been a philosopher... No that doesn't make sense... A magician!... That makes even less sense!!! Ok then... A spirit guide!!! Meh that'll have to do

Yup Smallville. Always been more of a Bats fan than Supes but I got hooked on it so Anyways what's with the sad face?
    Must have used the wrong emoticon. As for Smallville, I never watched it tbh but it does suck when a favourite show gets cancelled or just calls it a day. (Dreading the day The Simpsons finishes.)

Reviews

Must have used the wrong emoticon. As for Smallville, I never watched it tbh but it does suck when a favourite show gets cancelled or just calls it a day. (Dreading the day The Simpsons finishes.)
    Lost interest in The Simpsons years ago... Just don't find it entertaining anymore.

Well Smallville ended on a high note Could've been better but generally fans were happy with it overall. The ending was fairly epic.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Rayden (15-05-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

LDM and ray ye have me fecking lost .: lol
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

I thought it was gome ages ago,did he ever don the famous red and blue tights in the end or did he stick trench coat...On another note i wish they would put the simpsons out of its misery as i haven't found it funny since the 90's....
    Last edited by aml; 15-05-11 at 23:01.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast