Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Whats your ideal escort and punt?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    289

    Default Whats your ideal escort and punt?

    Right lads. Something constructive please. No bad language unless in reference to a sexual act.....lol

    Whats your idea of the perfect escort?

    Her Looks, presentation, conversational skills, personallity, and what ever else you think important.

    And your idea of a perfect punt?
    Alexi Diamond Voted No1 by Bigpaws http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...4780#post14780 Why not come and find out for yourself......

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    58
    Reviews
    10

    Question

    First and foremost for me polite phone manner, good directions and ease of making appointment.
    Good location, escort available to meet you at agreed time.
    prefer black ladies, ample breasts, not skinny.
    owo,cim,gfe with some passionate kissing, oral on lady.
    hate cim when the escort runs immediately to bathroom and you are still cumming.
    Enjoy the chat afterwords.
    pay for an hour expect an hour.

    My idea of ideal punt.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman View Post
    First and foremost for me polite phone manner, good directions and ease of making appointment.
    Good location, escort available to meet you at agreed time.
    prefer black ladies, ample breasts, not skinny.
    owo,cim,gfe with some passionate kissing, oral on lady.
    hate cim when the escort runs immediately to bathroom and you are still cumming.
    Enjoy the chat afterwords.
    pay for an hour expect an hour.

    My idea of ideal punt.


    Right then, I'll be seeing you next time then......lol
    Alexi Diamond Voted No1 by Bigpaws http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...4780#post14780 Why not come and find out for yourself......

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    58
    Reviews
    10

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Honey/Alexi D View Post
    Right then, I'll be seeing you next time then......lol
    would love to meet you.
    i seem to miss you when you are in Dublin.
    Two of my top punts was with black ladies[Electra, Michelle now sadly reteired]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honey/Alexi D View Post
    And your idea of a perfect punt?
    You. Our last punt. No - seriously - that's exactly what I said to you at the end of it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default That Something?????

    Quote Originally Posted by Honey/Alexi D View Post
    Right lads. Something constructive please. No bad language unless in reference to a sexual act.....lol

    Whats your idea of the perfect escort?

    Her Looks, presentation, conversational skills, personallity, and what ever else you think important.

    And your idea of a perfect punt?
    Its when that "something" happens Sweetie, you know ,something you cant explain.A union of mutual sexual desires.So to me there is no such thing as the ideal escort,only the ideal "something".Isnt that what we all look for at the end of the day??Thats "something".You cant name it,explain it but it happens.that eye contact,that smell of pleasurable naked body,tha....shit im getting a horn here...........

    Hey sweetie,your arse must be like sandpaper now from all the licking here.Ah you little honey you, come to Mr Bumble Bee and roll in the straw with him.Common baby.When your back in Cork ,Westside will call in and book you for a few hours, we will go for a bike ride through the beauitful countryside, strip and make "something" on a deserted sandy beach.

    I take Pal,Visa and all major credit cards
    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    a bike ride???? Westside1 And sany beaches.... you sure that's what you want and not an ocean of spunk???? pmsl

    Punting has a brand new meaning for me now....

    Who wants to go skiing and do it on the skiilift or in the snow..... only if it's sunny of course...
    xxx
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Yes Sweetie ,jump on a bike ,wrap those soft hands around my man boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    a bike ride???? Westside1 And sany beaches.... you sure that's what you want and not an ocean of spunk???? pmsl

    Punting has a brand new meaning for me now....

    Who wants to go skiing and do it on the skiilift or in the snow..... only if it's sunny of course...
    xxx
    and away into the sunset. A bike ride,hahaha ,ye filthy thing.You thought i meant...........
    Hey common now love, i thought you were a porn star?? Where is your sense of saucy adventure?? Thats the beauty of fun and frolics.Can be done anywhere, as long as you dont go around offending people, like a famous singer did to a cop in the US.

    Zip me up before you go, go, hahhahahah
    Westside1

    Hey ever do a parachute jump

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    cork county - mostly
    Posts
    110
    Reviews
    8

    Default good punting

    If I'm not too late getting in on this discussion I'd like to add my humble opinion.....

    For me 1st impressions count, so a clean, comfortable apartment or hotel room is important.
    Next the escort herself must be clean and well groomed. If she looks like she just returned from a trip to the moon, it doesn't matter how good she looks on the outside, she must be CLEAN in every sense.
    I like to give and receive oral. A lot! So being hygienic where it counts is very important.
    When I know what's on offer, I like to tell my escort my limits, and let her take me there, or even a little bit beyond. This could go as far as rimming on her, or even watersports, in the right circumstances. I LOVE when my escort cums as I give her oral, hmmmm, those juices, yummy!
    I like when girls have some flesh on them too, though the color of this flesh is not important at all, nor is race, as long as she can speak English or French reasonably fluently so we can communicate with ease.
    And finally, I'd never, ever, take less than an hour, to an hour and a half!

    I'd be very interested to hear Honey's definition of a good client, or even a perfect client.
    alfie4

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    I was joking westside..... Indead I like romantic sex like that, but it is unlikely during an appointment for any of thoes adventures to happen....
    xxx
    ps.: for me the perfect client is puntuate, clean, friendly and a gentleman!!!
    xxx
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •