Thread: Bullying?

Default Bullying?

Is it just me or are less and less true indapendants comeing to the likes of waterford/wexford??

Have heard from a couple of girls that they cant stay in hotels down here as people have told the hotel who they are!

And in the last few weeks an irish girl i was due to meet left as she was concerned for her safety.....

WTF???!!!???

Its hard enought in wexford/waterford to meet nice girls but this shite is makeing it worse.....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Pimps and agencies have the full run of these areas and some hotel managers are getting back handers from them when they ask the ladies to leave certain hotels. It happens everywhere not just Wexford / Waterford.
    "I'm the leader of the pack which makes me such a lucky jack. And here they are, they're so appealing, OK dollies do your dealing."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruce 4play For This Useful Post:

Jamie6699 (14-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce 4play View Post
    Pimps and agencies have the full run of these areas and some hotel managers are getting back handers from them when they ask the ladies to leave certain hotels. It happens everywhere not just Wexford / Waterford.
    Kinda thought that might be the case, i was off on a bit of a rant. Just realy dont like the fact that some of the girls dont feel safe .....