Hello I am half Spanish and half Thai , passionate very affectionate girl and I love kisses.I am very complaisent and want to offer you a totally different meeting. I am charmed with chatting to break the ice and to turn ours into something familiar, without pressures and without rush. If you look for an atypical appointment that not based only on sex I am your ideal accompanist. I is enjoy the good conversation, I enjoy with the petting and the mutual kisses, I am active in the relation .

Telephone: 085 1387448 . Saray ... Your best choice !!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WZ7R0153b.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	42074Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WZ7R0241.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	42075Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WZ7R0099.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	42076Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WZ7R0067.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	42077

Some Of My Rewievs:

"Dubguy202 Says :

well lads been a while since i reviewed but still been on the scene, well booked at short notice not a prob got delayed due to parking in area still not a prob for this lady, arrived to a sexy young lady this girl likes to kiss and is dam good at it great owo and everything else was fab , to be honest didn't want to leave next time i'm there for the hour hate to say this cas perfer to keep for myself but she deserves this review,thank you saray see you before you go home "

"BackDoorMan Says :

Man i'm so in awe of this girl. Everything from arranging appointment to the goodbye kiss was handled in a calm relaxed fashion. No fuss or clock watching just a real "cool" experience. I could go on all day about her quirky personality, her stunning looks or her prowess in the bedroom but words wont do it justice.

I can see Saray getting uber popular very quickly once the word spreads. So don't wait, I promise you'll regret missing out on this little angel.

Thanks for brightening up my monday Saray. Can't wait to see you again soon!"