Thread: Would you kill someone ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Question Would you kill someone ?

I'm a peaceful person but push me far enough and I'm liable to do anything to you. Nothing makes me loose control more quickly than an unreasonable person, be that arrogant or rude or whatever.

Let me give you an example. Once a long time ago while out walking my dog another person with their dog (off the lead) was coming against me. His dog looked calm enough until it saw mine. It then immediately attacked my dog who was defenceless because I had him on his lead so he couldn't escape, plus my dog was half the size of the other one. The guy just stood there laughing while his dog tore the flesh off mine. I had to take him to the vet to be patched up. Before going to the vet I carried my dog home and then ran back out to see if I could find the guy. I did find him, and ....... there endeth the tale. I shan't tell you what happened after that.

Anyway, there's an example where I lost the rag and saw nothing but red. It has happened twice in my life, the other time was when a complete p***k of a taxi driver tried to rip me off.

So I was thinking. Might there be any possible scenarios where I might actually kill someone ? And I think the answer is yes there are. Lay a finger on a hair of my childs head for example.

What about you ? What might make you kill ?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

Anna23 (12-05-11), emmasweet (13-05-11), sexy lady (12-05-11), skywalker85 (12-05-11)