Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brian o driscoll...the greatest irish rugby player ...ever..???

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    He will certainly go down in Irish sporting history as one of the greats he was written off about five years ago and came back with a bang funny enough I was in a night club a number off years ago I was at the bar ordering a drink he was standing beside me fare play to him he took time out too talk too me a very nice bloke .
    A very genuine guy down to earth and some player.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lovethegirls For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (11-05-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

i was walking by a cinema on oconnell street , and there was as i found out later ,an irish film awards taking place , anyway there was a bit of a scrum outside with people trying to get photos, youd think the center of attention would be a well know actor or actress, no ,..it was brian o driscoll standing there patiently posing for pic after pic after pic , and it wasnt young ones hassling him , but old fellas. i was taken aback ,.and it was very wierd,..the guys were acting like mad groupies,....and oh yea i got a pic..
    a thousand kisses deep..

As an Englishman (please dont hate me!). I would say BOD is one of the top ten players EVER to play rugby. If only he would have been born in Liverpool

5. The Following User Says Thank You to skyliner For This Useful Post:

Ric Hardgear (12-05-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    i was walking by a cinema on oconnell street , and there was as i found out later ,an irish film awards taking place , anyway there was a bit of a scrum outside with people trying to get photos, youd think the center of attention would be a well know actor or actress, no ,..it was brian o driscoll standing there patiently posing for pic after pic after pic , and it wasnt young ones hassling him , but old fellas. i was taken aback ,.and it was very wierd,..the guys were acting like mad groupies,....and oh yea i got a pic..
    .....and tried for a reach around.......

Ric you disgust me

You can't argue with the facts.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Natasha Guest

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    This thread should be a statement not a question, without a shadow of a doubt he is the greatest player ever to wear the green. I'm still flabbergasted that Harrington was voted best Irish sports person ever, O'Driscoll was robbed
    Your right there monster

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12