Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what happened to dannyboy?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default what happened to dannyboy?

he professed his new found love for this place over the boring other place ,embraced us all with his banality and then fucked off,.what did the genius do ,to leave his selfappointed mod job amongst the confused ,move over here ,embrace the love and then scaddle off, ...
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 10-05-11 at 23:53. Reason: i like the word scaddle, note to oneself ..use it alot
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    he professed his new found love for this place over the boring other place ,embraced us all with his banality and then fucked off,.what did the genius do ,to leave his selfappointed mod job amongst the confused ,move over here ,embrace the love and then scaddle off, ...
    Leave Danny alone ya bully... He is my buddy and a good friend too... I like his style of posting even though some may not. I always found him fun and witty... He just shoots from the hip and sticks to his principals...

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (11-05-11), City Gent (11-05-11), emmasweet (11-05-11), Shirley Joy (11-05-11), TiffanyTees (11-05-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Leave Danny alone ya bully... He is my buddy and a good friend too... I like his style of posting even though some may not. I always found him fun and witty... He just shoots from the hip and sticks to his principals...
    bollix ..he is a scattergun poster with a huge ego, who loves sycophantic threads , that amount to am i your fav, tail guns minutae faults with this site to create a hue and cry over fuck all
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    bollix ..he is a scattergun poster with a huge ego, who loves sycophantic threads , that amount to am i your fav, tail guns minutae faults with this site to create a hue and cry over fuck all
    Tse.. I know... thats why I luv him...lol.

Live and let Live Ricles...lol

He is banned again I guess.

I mostly like him, excepting a few situations where I felt like torturing him for fun

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amy Alison For This Useful Post:

City Gent (11-05-11), El Gordo (11-05-11), emmasweet (11-05-11), Rayden (11-05-11), Shirley Joy (11-05-11), TiffanyTees (11-05-11)

Reviews

Speaking of where is...

Where is Carlos ?
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Iv been fond of the guy since day one,he got my vote in the "who would you like to see back(band user's) thread and I was delighted to see him back,if he is banned again it's an awful pity,he definitely was part of the light here,doing agreat job brightening the boards.
    IMO
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BIGTYM2010 For This Useful Post:

TiffanyTees (11-05-11)

Reviews

always thought he was one of the better posters here. had me in stitches a few times. had a peek over at e-i the last day.noticed him and debest posting there. but its still very very quiet there
    see you next tuesday

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Always had a good laugh with Danny.

But alas he had to answer the call of them pipes

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

TiffanyTees (11-05-11)

Danny was the first one to PM me on here when I first joined to let me know I was coming over as a bit of a cock and aggressive so I took on board what he said and will always appreciate him taking time out to explain and from that time always got on with him, a great poster and I for one hope to see him back again.

CG

ps Yes I know some of you think I still come over as an aggressive cock but I don't care now so you can fcuk off
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (11-05-11), TiffanyTees (11-05-11)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast