Thread: iPhone and iPad users, dispare not !!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default iPhone and iPad users, dispare not !!

Try the Skyfire browser, it will display flash stuff on the interwebs.

And It's free in your local app store.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (11-05-11), City Gent (11-05-11), JAMESCORK (10-05-11), sampower (10-05-11), TomEA (11-05-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Try the Skyfire browser, it will display flash stuff on the interwebs.

And It's free in your local app store.
    Not completely true, it scans all websites and converts any flash content into a format your iPhone can display, only problem is if the website you wish to view isn't one of the millions it has scanned you still won't be able to view the flash knor can you watch live flash content such as some of the TV channels players but it's a start

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (11-05-11), City Gent (11-05-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Not completely true, it scans all websites and converts any flash content into a format your iPhone can display, only problem is if the website you wish to view isn't one of the millions it has scanned you still won't be able to view the flash knor can you watch live flash content such as some of the TV channels players but it's a start
    If it scans all websites then surely you can view any and all flash content ??

Seriously though I haven't used an iPhone in a while since I ditched it for an Android, is it any good or are there any other solutions coming through.
    I'm interested as my shiny new iPad 2 is in the hands of the postal people and on it's way as we speak.

Reviews

Seriously though I haven't used an iPhone in a while since I ditched it for an Android, is it any good or are there any other solutions coming through.
    I'm interested as my shiny new iPad 2 is in the hands of the postal people and on it's way as we speak.
    Bitch
    Is working it's way through scanning all websites but because of the sheer number it hasn't completed the task yet, better

Blog Entries
    Reviews

let us know how you get on I have the I pad1 and was strongly thinking about getting the new one
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Bitch
    Is working it's way through scanning all websites but because of the sheer number it hasn't completed the task yet, better
    Much.
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGTYM2010 View Post
    let us know how you get on I have the I pad1 and was strongly thinking about getting the new one
    It's not worth the €s just for the few changes.
    I would hold out for the next one.
    Or better yet one of the Android Tablets once they have sorted movie rentals ect.

But I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGTYM2010 View Post

I have the iP1 as well and have been told to hold on for the iP3 because among other upgrades it will have a USB connection.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato