Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: who has the power too

  1. Default who has the power too

    who has the power too delet a escorts page as i rang a girl 2day an she didnt put the ad up but she was asking how did i get her number. So i z ill find out if they can delet it off or if there is a number she can ring too find out as u need too pay too be on this site am i rite

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    You should pm a manager and they will sort it out for you .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  3. Default

    yea but who.. Im waitin for her too let me no if she is an escort or not as she was like whos this an didnt sound all that old but then again here ad does say shes 18

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myballs View Post
    yea but who.. Im waitin for her too let me no if she is an escort or not as she was like whos this an didnt sound all that old but then again here ad does say shes 18
    I will report this for you and you will receive a pm in due course .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  5. Default

    ok thanks man im still waiting for her too get back too me. think her ma was talking too her when i rang as a woman was talking too her.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    east
    Posts
    580
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myballs View Post
    who has the power too delet a escorts page as i rang a girl 2day an she didnt put the ad up but she was asking how did i get her number. So i z ill find out if they can delet it off or if there is a number she can ring too find out as u need too pay too be on this site am i rite
    seems unusal way of finding escorts!
    ringing random numbers?
    not on the site and mother too! sounds promising

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mathsteacher View Post
    seems unusal way of finding escorts!
    ringing random numbers?
    not on the site and mother too! sounds promising
    no she is on this site but the number only went on at 5 today an was off when i text her back at 11.30 seems like it might be fake

  8. Default

    its all good met this escort fine thing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •