Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Limerick TD's on Sex Trade Legislation

If we're in the shit well it's not good ohh those poor politician's there so righteous sure me stag was caught with a rent boy and I'm sure some our lady friend could name a few also but listen people were not in the name and shame game and most of the girls I see want me back now I ain't stupid enough to think it's for my sexual drive it's for wait for it cash they need it we need it the government take it the girls get it in cash so it keeps the economy going my friends so I say to the politicians live and let live ........ Now F*** off and leave us alone....

2. Default

wats goingon

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RandyLad2011 View Post
    wats goingon
    Prize for 'best' first post ever or...? Your post is a little lacking in words a bit mate... What exactly do you mean by what's going on? There's an awful lot going on, so forgive me for requiring a little more clarity...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Prize for 'best' first post ever or...? Your post is a little lacking in words a bit mate... What exactly do you mean by what's going on? There's an awful lot going on, so forgive me for requiring a little more clarity...
    Why not start from the beginning
    Last edited by monster_monster; 24-05-11 at 18:39.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    Why not start from the beginning
    Blasphemy! Everyone knows a giant magic wizard made the world in 7 days, not some giant fart!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12