Thread: Sex tourism in Ukraine

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Sex tourism in Ukraine

As far as i know Kiev (capital of ukraine) is getting more and more popular as a city for sex tourist visitors. Thus, I decided to try it during my last trip to ukraine about 2 weeks ago. I've found www.gia.com.ua agency on the net and also searched for reviews on their girls (I always do it before trying and advise it to you). Found a good review on their girl Marina on a russian website (I speak some russian) and arranged my stay in Kiev. When she arrived I've found that she's very friendly person, looks even better than on the pictures, her engish is not very good, but she asks to spesk slowly and thus she understands me, but my russian was also a good help for us. She also does anal, but the manager warned me that she may not do it if I had gigantic sizes Hopefully everything was ok and she did it By the way, despite being a friendly person, vivid conversation she turned out to like hard sex This girl is really crazy about sex... I felt it was I who was fucked all this time spent together, but not her! She likes rude sex, when she's being pulled by hair... Got vivid recollections for long time after
    I can 100% recommend her to you fellows. Going to meet her again once I'm in Kiev or maybe will try someone else and will definitely write my review here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Marina.jpg 
Views:	298 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	2069  
    A lonely traveller, looking for some love....