Thread: I must be really bad!

Default I must be really bad!

I must have angered the gods,
    trying to pm Ciara last 7 days regarding previous 'arrangement', no response.
    got chatting to a couple on a swinger site last few days, now ignoring me for whatever reason.
    Am I rude/ott
    Feeling quite low, 'rant' over.
    sigh

'one of these nights'
    ......life goes on,Like a broken down carousel,Where somebody left the music on

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyomaster View Post
    Am I rude/ott
    Well you are from Derry

As am I Chin up, these things happen. Just forget it and move on

[QUOTE=akasomeoneelse;467396]Well you are from Derry

Im not, but hey, im getting rejected everywhichway.
    Last edited by Tokyomaster; 09-05-11 at 02:58.
    ......life goes on,Like a broken down carousel,Where somebody left the music on

got chatting to a couple on a swinger site last few days, now ignoring me for whatever reason.
    Am I rude/ott
    sigh

'one of these nights'

Reviews

Am I rude/ott
    sigh

'one of these nights'
    Been there, done that Tokyomaster! Nothing to do with you (or the lovely Ciara for that matter, or the other unnamed couple). Luck of the draw or whatever you call it? Just pick yourself up and something/ someone nice will come along and your woes will be forgotten.

There have been days when I haven't been able to get laid for love of money! Every girl I've phoned has been busy or away or otherwise engaged. Very frustrating I know. I just count those days as a loss and go and do something else I like. And I always find that my luck changes soon enough. I trust the same will happen for you.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"