Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Your fellow posters

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Would be of the same opinion as Forrest .would have no problem metting likemined souls from boards .:
    doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (10-05-11)

Reviews

I don't know,never really thought about how other posters looked like.I would think many find here an escapism from the pressures of life,a place to chill with ppl with similar interests.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Thanks to IP tracking I've known who most of you are for the past several months...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Thanks to IP tracking I've known who most of you are for the past several months...
    I knew it , knew it , fecking knew it ....http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PAwppxUKTc...k/s1600/22.gif
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    Is this the fucking creepiest smile you've ever seen or what? It promises all sorts of pain and suffering!

Make with the snuggles, Lucy, not the snarls

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Headlad View Post
    More precisely, your fellow local posters.

Have you ever wondered about the identity of those on EI from your area? I wonder sometimes do I know anyone from here. Perhaps I work in the same place as Mark444, or theqm is a barman in my favourite pub, or whatever. Do any of you know each other? Either through here, or from before?
    yes i have met up with one ei guy, had a ball great guy
    taking a break, but not gone

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr.britvic View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......interesting thread this .....so im going to chip in with mine.....
    im Mr.britvic.....or mr.B to my friends.....im settled in cork city....im in my 30s...im 5 9 in height weight..13 st...
    dirty blonde hair , with a few silver bits showing on the sides...(not greys)...i call them my go faster stripes...:-)
    im exactly in real life as i am in the chat room and on the boards....
    im an off spring of the celtic tiger....im generally a happy person , meaning im
    happy with what i do and im happy in what i have achieved in my life....
    im wise beyond my years...and im a great guy to ask advice from .....(first advice free...haha)
    i treat everybody equally ...with respect, and im a good friend to have...i would go out of my way to help one of
    my friends....there would be a few on here that i would like to meet, from chatting in the chat room ,u build up a mental picture,
    i reckon it would be great craic, i do wear a suit sometimes, and i also do own jeans and a t-shirt or two.(pmsl)
    hope this helps..........
    sent in error......pls click the following link....http://ie.match.com/signup/smart_lan...0110111landing only joking
    a thousand kisses deep..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

mr.britvic (10-05-11)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112