What can I say......I am a filthy dirty depraved fucker who has got up to all sorts of sexual shenanigans and have copped myself on to the need for a std/sti checkup (my first ever and with every intention of it being my last) ......if only because I have finally decided to tone down the sexual gymnastics for a quieter life......

So.......where is best to go to get myself tested......a friend says that the local family planning clinic does most if not all available tests......but I want to be tested for everything........knowing my own history this only seems sensible......so where in Limerick would you recommend.....or is there another alternative I need to examine which I have not yet heard of ?

.......as an aside I think I need/desire to have a much more boring sex life for the foreseeable future........does this mean I am finally growing up into a mature adult ?.......or is it that I have tried every depravity known to humankind/Caligula and still have this empty feeling inside and need to change what it is I am searching for.........I personally think that it is the latter.......Go figure eh !!!!!!!