Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Has Jessica Jessy left???

1. Default

I think there are alot of factors involved here. First of all besides the crank callers, hagglers, and morons..there has been an influx of more providers. More girls = bigger selection ,and less clientel to be divided up. The economy sucks which hurts as well. Also expiring Visa's are a huge issue and alot of times gals leave because they have to. I see a huge increase in gals from Bulgaria coming here. I am a veteran of Amsterdam and they have basically taken over the place..lol. Not knocking them , there gorgeous..but it is a factor and there is a problem with organized crime with some of these gals because they usually have pimps. At least that is the case in Amsterdam. Hopefully things will get better for the girls , and the economy . My favorite lady Sofi from Argentina appears to have vanished as well...very sad.

Reviews

Did ya ever visit Cookie in La vien rose, Kamer 3

Or Ukranian Tanya...Sey as F**k

3. Default

Cookie no..but know of her (:. Tanya is one my favorites..the sweetest bum and what a GFE..especially in Amsterdam where you normally don't findthat.
    Last edited by SVU18; 23-10-11 at 00:55.

Reviews

I hope Jessica is doing well wherever she is.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

5. The Following User Says Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (23-10-11)

6. Default

Very strange she left without say good bye for her,s fans,clients and friends.and never more login on MB.
    I hope she is well.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011