Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 105

Thread: Has Jessica Jessy left???

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lost in the Matrix
    Posts
    6,801
    Reviews
    31

    Question Has Jessica Jessy left???

    I note that Jessica's profile is down and she has also removed her profile photo. Her message board page has also been stripped down to the bare minimum.

    If Jessica has left - it's all a very depressing trend. A bevy of fabulous established escorts have recently either retired or left Ireland for good. Cases in point - Selena, Vanessa Vanny and Nikky.

    And a whole lot of other established beauties have announced their imminent departures or retirements - Patty Baby, Anny Mary, Alexa and Jasmin, to mention a few.

    Is this the end of escorting in Ireland as we know it?????

    (I am thoroughly depressed . )
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

    Blonde Alexa (07-05-11), master69 (02-06-11), sexy lady (12-05-11), sperminater (07-05-11), ThomasJ (07-05-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aras an ComputerOn
    Posts
    1,049
    Reviews
    19

    Default

    It probably is, yes. No money here ATM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to BootSlick55 For This Useful Post:

    Morpheus (07-05-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,658
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Hey there are still some fabulous girls staying here ....... Sexy Cindy, Alice, Sheila to name but three of the best!!!!

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to royaler For This Useful Post:

    Alice (07-05-11), Escort AdvertiserCindy Forever (07-05-11), Morpheus (07-05-11), skywalker85 (07-05-11)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lost in the Matrix
    Posts
    6,801
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by royaler View Post
    Hey there are still some fabulous girls staying here ....... Sexy Cindy, Alice, Sheila to name but three of the best!!!!
    There are certainly are fabulous girls still working here Royaler, but its the trend that's worrying me. I was worried that the TORL campaign would be succesfull in banning escorting as we know it (i.e. by criminalizing clients). Now I'm worried that their work will be done for them by our economic downturn - and that many ladies will leave - reducing the fantastic level of choice and variety we men have had thus far.

    I really do think that Ireland has one of the best escorting industries in the world both for clients and escorts alike. However, that all appears to be coming to an end!!

    (Needless to say I have a tendency to being a pessimist , which doesn't help. So I'm hoping for a few posts to tell me to cop on to myself and that it will all be alright in the end!)
    Last edited by Morpheus; 07-05-11 at 00:26.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

    skywalker85 (07-05-11)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    1,628
    Reviews
    54

    Default

    cop on to yourself it will be alright in the end...lol....

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itstimenow For This Useful Post:

    ladiesman217 (07-05-11), Morpheus (07-05-11)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    I travel a lot.
    Posts
    1,383
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    I hope you are wrong because having given up on the dating game visiting these fabulous ladies is now my only adult fun.

    I have noticed some great ladies disappearing in recent times - Vanessa Vanny was one girl I really wanted to see.

    Everything is a cycle and we will be the poorer for it if they do start to leave.

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    1,628
    Reviews
    54

    Default

    look everything is going to be ok.jedward is representing us in the eurovision so once all the escorting ladies all over europe see who we let represent us they will assume we will be willing to part with our money very easy in this country,,,and they assume correctly so chill and sit back and watch the e.i fill with more n more hotties.....

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itstimenow For This Useful Post:

    JohnRambo (23-10-11), Morpheus (07-05-11)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,658
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    There are certainly are fabulous girls still working here Royaler, but its the trend that's worrying me. I was worried that the TORL campaign would be succesfull in banning escorting as we know it (i.e. by criminalizing clients). Now I'm worried that their work will be done for them by our economic downturn - and that many ladies will leave - reducing the fantastic level of choice and variety we men have had thus far.

    I really do think that Ireland has one of the best escorting industries in the world both for clients and escorts alike. However, that all appears to be coming to an end!!

    (Needless to say I have a tendency to being a pessimist , which doesn't help. So I'm hoping for a few posts to tell me to cop on to myself and that it will all be alright in the end!)
    Point taken Morpheus, and I understand were you are coming from. No doubt these recesionary times are making it less attractive for girls to come here but on the positive side it is great to see others making return visits eg Marykemary, english layla etc. I would suggest that this site and the great interaction that goes on helps as well. So lets keep the chins up and encourage as many of these beautiful girls as possible to stay in our little isle!!!

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to royaler For This Useful Post:

    English Melissa (10-05-11), Morpheus (07-05-11), SexyMiriam (07-05-11)

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lost in the Matrix
    Posts
    6,801
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    I hope you are wrong because having given up on the dating game visiting these fabulous ladies is now my only adult fun.

    I have noticed some great ladies disappearing in recent times - Vanessa Vanny was one girl I really wanted to see.

    Everything is a cycle and we will be the poorer for it if they do start to leave.

    I am like you in that regard Thomas. I'd be lost without these lovely ladies!

    I particularly like seeing a few escorts that I have made a connction with (and of course fancy the pants off) on a regularly basis, rather than seeing new girls all the time. Hence my rant above.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,066
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    I am like you in that regard Thomas. I'd be lost without these lovely ladies!

    I particularly like seeing a few escorts that I have made a connction with (and of course fancy the pants off) on a regularly basis, rather than seeing new girls all the time. Hence my rant above.

    I have been similar to you Morpheus, in keeping to a few regulars and an occasional new lady.
    Quite a few of the ladies that were very popular 6 years ago when I first started have long since gone, and a new generation comes along to take their place. You just have to accept that they will want to move to pastures new at some stage
    It would be hard for the new ladies to get established if all clients were like you and me though.
    As long as there are customers there will be escorts, but maybe not as many.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

    Jackdaniel (07-05-11), Morpheus (07-05-11), royaler (07-05-11)

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •