Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: unfair review?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    598
    Reviews
    36

    Default unfair review?

    Hiya folks
    I just read this review https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...ts-escort.html
    Now it seems to me the lady did a good job just that yerman wasnt into it. Not that he was nasty about it or anything...seems very gentlemanly indeed and yet Silvana now has an N/A attached to her profile. Doesnt seem fair to me. What ya think? Her service doesnt seem to be the issue.
    Daithi

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaithiMac For This Useful Post:

    JohnRambo (06-05-11), Lucy Chambers (06-05-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    I travel a lot.
    Posts
    1,383
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    It reads as a positive review but the N/A may put others off if they don't take the time to open and read.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    He seems to have made a mistake as he chose made a booking but did not meet the escort. I'm sure he meant to choose completed booking. I will pm him and ask. Thanks Daithmací for pointing this out.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorNatasha (07-05-11), samlad (07-05-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    I must say this 'negative ' review seems ridiculous given the double successful outcome. !! What more can the lady do ffs ?? ;

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/39047...nt/review.html
    Last edited by ksteve; 07-05-11 at 23:34.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

    DaithiMac (07-05-11), Rayden (08-05-11), Shirley Joy (07-05-11)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ON YOUR WHISHLIST
    Posts
    3,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    I must say this 'negative ' review seems ridiculous given the double successful outcome. !! What more can the lady do ffs ?? ;

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/39047...nt/review.html
    wait 4 my comment to be published
    thank you for bringing it in discussion.I feel like I am between fair people


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

    DaithiMac (07-05-11)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Dublin's fair city, Where girls are so pretty..
    Posts
    3,206
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Shirley View Post
    wait 4 my comment to be published
    thank you for bringing it in discussion.I feel like I am between fair people
    there are a lot of contradictions in that review
    and it quite clearly states you are a smoker shirley on your profile, so if that is his only problem, it shoudn't have been a suprise

    ffs I wish I could cum twice in an hour
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

    DaithiMac (07-05-11), Shirley Joy (08-05-11)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Shirley View Post
    wait 4 my comment to be published
    thank you for bringing it in discussion.I feel like I am between fair people
    Bit shocked at his review to be honest
    Accuracy of Photos: Fairly Happy ...............Shirley is IDENTICAL to her photos so this is very strange choice
    Incall Location: Very Unhappy ...........Location is discreet,clean,easy to find ...so this is just as strange
    Physical Appearance: Fairly Unattractive .......As Shirley is as i said IDENTICAL to her photos(gorgeous) and he would have seen these photos before booking....this is the not just a strange choice ,but also proves the reviewer needs a number for specsavers.

    That said.....everyone is entitled to an opinion ,but i think theres too many inaccuracies in the review to consider it of any value/merit.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (08-05-11), Shirley Joy (08-05-11)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ON YOUR WHISHLIST
    Posts
    3,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Bit shocked at his review to be honest
    Accuracy of Photos: Fairly Happy ...............Shirley is IDENTICAL to her photos so this is very strange choice
    Incall Location: Very Unhappy ...........Location is discreet,clean,easy to find ...so this is just as strange
    Physical Appearance: Fairly Unattractive .......As Shirley is as i said IDENTICAL to her photos(gorgeous) and he would have seen these photos before booking....this is the not just a strange choice ,but also proves the reviewer needs a number for specsavers.

    That said.....everyone is entitled to an opinion ,but i think theres too many inaccuracies in the review to consider it of any value/merit.
    if he's "fairly happy" with my photos,would I be then "fairly unatractive"??
    was "a good session"... but the review results to be RED??
    I'm a "lovely girl"...but "fairly unatractive"??


  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (08-05-11), Rodney69 (08-05-11)

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Bit shocked at his review to be honest
    Accuracy of Photos: Fairly Happy ...............Shirley is IDENTICAL to her photos so this is very strange choice
    Incall Location: Very Unhappy ...........Location is discreet,clean,easy to find ...so this is just as strange
    Physical Appearance: Fairly Unattractive .......As Shirley is as i said IDENTICAL to her photos(gorgeous) and he would have seen these photos before booking....this is the not just a strange choice ,but also proves the reviewer needs a number for specsavers.

    That said.....everyone is entitled to an opinion ,but i think theres too many inaccuracies in the review to consider it of any value/merit.
    You are correct sir!!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    Shirley Joy (08-05-11)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •