Thread: Guide for single men.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Guide for single men.

A good friend of mine sent me this - my peer group have begun to despair as I am 46 and single.

You have to get out of your comfort zone if you want to succeed in game. If you allow fear to run your life you will never get good.

Your physical appearance matters… but not even CLOSE to as much as you think. You need to look the best you can with the body you have, if you don’t like you she won’t either.

Don’t take anything personally. If you take rejection personally you will stop trying. Believe me these girls are just as fucked up as you a lot of times. Stop taking shit personally

Don’t assume anything negative. If you assume she hates you, you will freeze up, stop doing this.

Grow BALLS…. Stop crying about a blow out, stop sitting for hours hoping to find the perfect line and go try shit. Advice is useless unless you do something with it. You don’t need to read more you need to try more.

Women like nice guys… They DON”T like WEAK GUYS. This doesn’t mean break out the Ed hardy shit and pump iron it means set boundaries for acceptable behavior and don’t let her walk all over you, but don’t treat her like a slave… unless she wants that…

Creepy is the worst word in a girls vocabulary, learn NOT to be it.. If you are called it, game is over.

Don’t be afraid of girl friends… Friends who are girls?!?! Yup, they can teach you a lot about how women react.. Stop trying to fuck everything that moves and learn from people

To win the game you have to be willing to lose the game… Most people play safe and bet small so when they lose it doesn’t hurt. Stop that BS and start putting yourself out there and taking risks. If you don’t go for the things that make you uncomfortable you will always be a pussy.

Self Confidence matters more then you know…If you don’t believe in you she won’t either and it will cause you to suck at everything you do. Fix this.. It’s more important than pussy.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThomasJ For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (06-05-11), kidkool (06-05-11), sexyfukka (17-08-13), skywalker85 (06-05-11), TomEA (06-05-11)