Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Well guys you wanted a review....... Thx Paws

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    289

    Talking Well guys you wanted a review....... Thx Paws

    I have to say that well you wanted a review....... And I have to say, wow even I want to book me.

    Thank you Paws, but are you going to let me know who you are please??????

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...4780#post14780



    I am humbled truly, and even though I am putting up this post with this link it is because I feel proud of these words, If all reviews were like this then I would be happy to allow them.
    Alexi Diamond Voted No1 by Bigpaws http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...4780#post14780 Why not come and find out for yourself......

  2. Default

    If you have no idea who he could be, how do you know that the review is genuine and BigPaws has actually seen you?!!!!

    Fake good reviews are not just written by the escorts you know! They are also written by *abusive language removed* who haven't the bottle or money to see escorts but wish they did.

    (And I know you are a credit to our profession Alexis
    Last edited by Patricia; 13-10-07 at 13:04.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Wink Out With The Old, In With The New!!

    She knows Jackie because I sent her a PM with details that only a guy who'd seen her and been to her apartment could possibly know about ............. you a little jealous and bitter maybe?? Well that's your problem ............ your very welcome Alexi xx

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    you a little jealous and bitter maybe?? Well that's your problem ............
    Certainly what it sounds like to me. I've seen her too and can tell you're on the level.

  5. Default

    What have I got to be jealous and bitter about?

    I have said more than once on here that Bigpaws is a *abusive language removed* and writes a load of *abusive language removed* and thats why I don't belive he visited Alexis
    Last edited by Patricia; 13-10-07 at 13:05.

  6. #6

    Default

    Maybe Honey will now switch on her reviews and benefit from the effort she puts into providing a good service. If she is not happy with the results I assume that she always has the option of switching off again.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Ok..............................you ready????........................

    Quote Originally Posted by diver View Post
    Maybe Honey will now switch on her reviews and benefit from the effort she puts into providing a good service. If she is not happy with the results I assume that she always has the option of switching off again.
    jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry

    We'll be right back, (walks out of the auditorium into the back)
    Jerry Springer.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Cool jackie

    jackie you really are coming across as very very bitter which I don't think will do you any favours on here ........... I saw Alexi, and she can confirm this, so I decided to write a review of her as she was excellent. Now can you please tell me why you have such a problem with that??
    I am trying to be nice and reasonable here ............. but ............... it just doesn't feel right ............... so .................... jackie .............. go *abusive language removed* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ah that's better, such a relief!! :-)

    Paws
    Last edited by Patricia; 13-10-07 at 13:06.
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    289

    Default Jackie

    Hi Jackie.

    Sorry but bigpaws is right. He did send me a PM first to let me know he was going to put up a post on our encounter including details only he or a client would know, so he's not a liar.

    Also, and please dont take this the wrong way and I'm not just saying it because I've seen him but its a little silly to riddicule someone you've not met, and as a mature lady who is probably too a credit to our profession, you should know that verbal dhiaoretic attacks are silly.


    That goes for you to Bigpaws...... now say sorry, kiss and make up. xxx
    Last edited by Honey/Alexi D; 11-10-07 at 09:09. Reason: just because ;)
    Alexi Diamond Voted No1 by Bigpaws http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...4780#post14780 Why not come and find out for yourself......

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honey/Alexi D View Post
    Hi Jackie.

    Sorry but bigpaws is right. He did send me a PM first to let me know he was going to put up a post on our encounter including details only he or a client would know, so he's not a liar.

    Also, and please dont take this the wrong way and I'm not just saying it because I've seen him but its a little silly to riddicule someone you've not met, and as a mature lady who is probably too a credit to our profession, you should know that verbal dhiaoretic attacks are silly.


    That goes for you to Bigpaws...... now say sorry, kiss and make up. xxx

    DON'T YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT *abusive language removed*
    Last edited by Patricia; 13-10-07 at 13:06.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •