Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: curious

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default curious

    we seem to be blessed with a very large influx of hungarys finest girls in the last few weeks for some reason; whats going on ? reason?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    I travel a lot.
    Posts
    1,383
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    we seem to be blessed with a very large influx of hungarys finest girls in the last few weeks for some reason; whats going on ? reason?
    I would suggest it is word of mouth - a couple of girls come over, check out the scene and then more follow - think the same thing happened with a huge influx of girls from Spain in 2010.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    I would suggest it is word of mouth - a couple of girls come over, check out the scene and then more follow - think the same thing happened with a huge influx of girls from Spain in 2010.
    ***********to all the new girls from Hungary
    *
    Last edited by Doozer; 05-05-11 at 15:16. Reason: Only English on boards
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    we seem to be blessed with a very large influx of hungarys finest girls in the last few weeks for some reason; whats going on ? reason?
    Theres more to it im afraid..
    Last edited by aml; 05-05-11 at 14:59.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    I travel a lot.
    Posts
    1,383
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Theres more to it im afraid..
    Sounds a bit sinister - do tell.......

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Theres more to it im afraid..
    dont leave us hanging ..aml
    a thousand kisses deep..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    ***********to all the new girls from Hungary
    *
    I got away with it for 4 hours
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    I got away with it for 4 hours
    Yeah, I hadnt seen it
    Unfortunatly it means an infraction Bruno
    You know the rules
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Yeah, I hadnt seen it
    Unfortunatly it means an infraction Bruno
    You know the rules
    D'oh!
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •