Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Star Wars Day

Blog Entries

Default Happy Star Wars Day

Reviews

Why is today Star Wars Day? Is there any signifigance with the 4th or did some nerd just pick a random date?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Why is today Star Wars Day? Is there any signifigance with the 4th or did some nerd just pick a random date?
    Pun on words, May the Force be with you Lame ass joke but you just made it funny

Reviews

Actually I'm more concerned about the fact that this thread hadn't gotten any replies in the 2 hours since it was posted but then the Established Geek of E-I comes along and bam! Forces me to wander into the geek zone

This ought to answer all your questions Ray me old chum http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Day

Reviews

Something to do with a German journolist mis-translating an interview with George Lucas as "May the 4th be with you" & it spiraled from there on Twitter.
    A nightclub in Belfast is had a Star Wars theme night last night & free showing of the films tonight.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by theqm View Post
    Something to do with a German journolist mis-translating an interview with George Lucas as "May the 4th be with you" & it spiraled from there on Twitter.
    A nightclub in Belfast is had a Star Wars theme night last night & free showing of the films tonight.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The fact that you know that disturbs me

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wikipedia is a great thing LOL

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Wikipedia is a great thing LOL
    Ah but notice... theqm is from Belfast. Location of theme party was in Belfast... Therefore for the purposes of assumption and trying not to make a total eejit of myself, I'm gonna assume that my assumption of theqm's knowledge of said party was from local info rather than... Oh ffs I'm just rambling on and not making any sense ain't I???

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post

Actually drove past the place last night & there were a few honeys about in Princess Leia outfits - even 1 in the bikini from Return of the Jedi. Mmmmm Carrie Fisher
    Even a report in the local rag today about it ffs

Reviews

May the 4th be with you all hahaha

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast