Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Scottish Sandy

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    240
    Reviews
    8

    Default Scottish Sandy

    I see this girl is in Athlone and she looks smoking hot but does not allow reviews. Anyone have any info?

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/11510...sh-escort.html

    She has great reviews on her own site alright but who knows how genuine they are? Also at 120 for half hour she is at the most expensive end of things, anyone know does she offer quickies or specials?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    4,578
    Reviews
    55

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    A lot of the ladies vouch for her, went through a bad patch or something got mostly negative or neutral reviews so she opted out but that was ages ago and if the amount of clients that has posted since to sing her praise is anything to go by she would at this stage have many positive reviews.
    According to a few of the ladies at the time it was more a case of her getting unlucky with bad clients rather than Sandy being bad, who knows
    Last edited by anon361; 03-05-11 at 15:08.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    DaithiMac (03-05-11), TiffanyTees (03-05-11)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    598
    Reviews
    36

    Default

    Hiya
    I saw Sandy in Galway last Friday I think it was. She is same as in the pics. She has a great Scottish accent and I had a lovely time with her. U have to b gentle with her chest cos shes sensitive there but didnt bother me at all. Shes a lovely girl and if she took reviews shed have gotten a green one off me. Go see her!
    Daithi

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn View Post
    I see this girl is in Athlone and she looks smoking hot but does not allow reviews. Anyone have any info?

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/11510...sh-escort.html

    She has great reviews on her own site alright but who knows how genuine they are? Also at 120 for half hour she is at the most expensive end of things, anyone know does she offer quickies or specials?



    Just to let you know I visited Sandy recently in Belfast.
    Pictures are genuine, and clearly her, including that cleavage.
    If ever you wanted to meet Barbie (this one giggles a lot by the way), then this is your chance!

    I remember reading a couple of reviews of her a couple of years ago, which is perhaps why she opted out.
    She seems to have sorted herself out now, and appears on the face of it to be a nice girl.
    Having met a number of ladies on this site, I don't think Sandy is worth the premium,
    but perhaps she's worth a punt if she is what you are looking for.

    Sandy in short is a very attractive lady, with a great figure and well enhanced boobs.
    I don't thinks she will converse with you as to the state of the economy,
    but perhaps that's not the reason why you may wish to meet her.

    Whatever you do, enjoy your encounter.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

    DaithiMac (03-05-11)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaithiMac View Post
    Hiya
    I saw Sandy in Galway last Friday I think it was. She is same as in the pics. She has a great Scottish accent and I had a lovely time with her. U have to b gentle with her chest cos shes sensitive there but didnt bother me at all. Shes a lovely girl and if she took reviews shed have gotten a green one off me. Go see her!
    Daithi
    I agree with the above review.
    If she allowed reviews, Sandy would have got a positive from me as well.
    The problem was with her old reviews, which is why she opted out.

    Personally I found Sandy to be a well balanced lady.
    A big giggly for my taste, but nonetheless a very attractive and accommodating lady.

    I don't think sandy is a lady I would add to my favourites,
    but nevertheless I am more than satisfied with my time with her.

  9. #7

    Default

    I must say i was with sandy a year ago wen she was in Waterford, was dying to see her a long time and couldn't believe she arrived so off I went to see her. I have to say worse punt ever, it was her in the pics but my god the fake tan, enhanced boobs and just her demean-our was shocking. She just giggles to herself all the time and to be honest I think she's a few sambos shy of a picnic but she wasn't nasty or anything so if that's wat ur into work away !

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    598
    Reviews
    36

    Default

    @ Simon Its a pity u didnt enjoy ur time with Sandy. U didnt expect fake tan and enhanced? Yeah she deffo giggles a lot and has a somewhat scatty air about her but "few sambos shy of a picnic" suggests mentally impaired which is very unfair to the girl. Remember she tours and runs her own website. Thats not the easiest job in the world u know.

    I think Sandy gets a lotta flak cos of the "Barbie" look....like u cant respect someone who looks that way. What about Ken? I have met a few Kens in my day u know

    Daithi

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    DUBLIN
    Posts
    2,421
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    If someone doesn't like the fake tan big boobs barbie look then why visit her in the first place as that's exactly what her photos portray ??? There are some who don't like that look and others who will absolutely love it, u can't please everyone so best just go for whatever look makes u happy I'd say :S

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

    DaithiMac (03-05-11), kidkool (03-05-11), ladiesman217 (03-05-11), TiffanyTees (03-05-11)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    If someone doesn't like the fake tan big boobs barbie look then why visit her in the first place as that's exactly what her photos portray ??? There are some who don't like that look and others who will absolutely love it, u can't please everyone so best just go for whatever look makes u happy I'd say :S
    Doesn't sound like my type at all for example.

    Let me just check her pics....

    Hmmmm. Interesting. Fap fap fap fap fap.. Aaaahhhh!

    Shit, I left the mic on didn't I???
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •