Thread: charity in cork

Reviews

Default charity in cork

what a waste of my time.
    let me explain,
    telephoned her this morning looking for a appointment.......couldnt believe her attitude.it was like first come first served (because of so many no shows she wasnt giving any confirmed appointments)

bit strange i thought,but said i take a chance as she had some good reviews on another site.

phoned her again when i was in the city centre at 12.56 and she told to make my way to a hotel in the city

sweet about 5 mins away. phoned her again when i was outside the hotel at 1.02
    then things went pear shaped. she answered ,told her i was outside hotel....she got very defensive (said she never told me she was in this hotel demanded to know were i got number from).then said she was busy with a client. she then said a lot can happen in six minutes.then she hung up.

an absolute joke ,wise up charity you cant treat genuine punters like that.

rant over
    nbt

Reviews

Default follow up

charity texted me at 2.30 to apologise but at this stage the morning had been wasted

heads up
    nbt

Default You should check out her two friends..........................

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    charity texted me at 2.30 to apologise but at this stage the morning had been wasted

heads up
    nbt
    Faith and Hope.

A nice bunch,
    Westside.

Default Faith And Hope

Westside..

You're bad , lol......

Faith & Hope..

LOL

Default And........................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Westside..

You're bad , lol......

Faith & Hope..

LOL
    if you give to charity ,your entitled to keep twenty percent of the takings.

Charity ,where are ya girl.

Hey i just came out of the gym while ago and christ ......mmmmmmmmmmm...god there was this .......shiney little Sweetie irish dancing with her pals.What a figure.Looked like someone pouring two milk churns in front me and a backside.well...west shut up.

I want to learn Irish dancing! giddy up, giddy up ,giddy up, yahooo.Whats the irish for Westside???Damn.

Sincerely,
    Westababh???

Sometimes i dont think i right between the ears.I just let it pass though.