Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Crap Films Corner

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Starship Troopers was a fucken AWESOME pic, c'mon lads ya couldnt have a problem with that one...
    Gotta agree with you, Linc. Brilliant film. Anyone who doesn't like it has missed out in the fact that its a massive satirical parody. It's quite similar to Robocop in a few ways, another Verhoeven classic.
    Let's get tooled up, blud!

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Starship Troopers was a fucken AWESOME pic, c'mon lads ya couldnt have a problem with that one...
    LOL! The point is it was so crap, it was enjoyable. At least Denise Richards was in that one! Oh, aye!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    LOL! The point is it was so crap, it was enjoyable. At least Denise Richards was in that one! Oh, aye!!!

Ah Sam, couldn't you have supplied a dirtier pic of her than that? Like this for instance:

ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

samlad (02-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Ah Sam, couldn't you have supplied a dirtier pic of her than that? Like this for instance:

Wild Things!!! That doesn't deserve a place in the Crap Films Corner, but I'm glad you did fella!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Wild Things!!! That doesn't deserve a place in the Crap Films Corner, but I'm glad you did fella!
    Yes I know, but I just had a certain sense of perversion that I needed to let loose... And that pic provided the ultimate opportunity!

^ Damn that sounds so feckin' dodgy
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

went to see it last night, abseloutly shocking
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Anyone see this one?

You know it's going to be cheesey class quality when the caption is, "He's Chillin' and Killin'!" Believe it or not, I even endured the sequel, to which the caption was, "He's Icin' and Slicin'!"

Reviews

I don't think they have been mentioned but the killer tomatos series of films was pretty dire,you have to wonder what they ere smoking when they came up with killer tomatoes.

I have lived a life of regrets.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

samlad (08-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I don't think they have been mentioned but the killer tomatos series of films was pretty dire,you have to wonder what they ere smoking when they came up with killer tomatoes.

They eat France now, of all places?! LOL!

This film has to have a mention in the 'Crap Film' Hall of Fame:

Yes people, 'Ticks'... so tragic, it's wonderful! The best bit about this film is Carlton from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air trying to portray himself has a hard ass!!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567