Thread: Q for anyone.............................................

Default Q for anyone.............................................

about two weeks ago i dropped a weight on my left foot.Its (baby toe) still swoolen ,red etc.I have no doubt that its broken.The pain doesnt bother me because i ignore.Anyway ,my point is fuck the doctor.Anyone heal up a broken toe and how long did it take???

My favourite food.....Nurofen Plus,
    Westside.

PS thsi is the commuinities chance to take the piss out of Westside.....

The Outpatients Dept. in the local hospital. They probably wont heal your toe but you will have plenty to philosophize on and plenty of time to do it.
    Regards

Default Thank you for your kind hearted words......................

Quote Originally Posted by diver View Post
    The Outpatients Dept. in the local hospital. They probably wont heal your toe but you will have plenty to philosophize on and plenty of time to do it.
    Regards
    I know you mean well.Im going to tap it up and use Nurofen on my food.

Heal your leg and fuck your health,
    Westside.

Default no worries

If its just a break don't think there is much the docs can do. Broke mine years ago in a bike crash, also fucked up and hand and knee, and they said they canny do anything with it as the bone is so small. So once it does not get infected you will be alright.

Default Great.......................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by vincejaykay View Post
    If its just a break don't think there is much the docs can do. Broke mine years ago in a bike crash, also fucked up and hand and knee, and they said they canny do anything with it as the bone is so small. So once it does not get infected you will be alright.
    i can hire my toe out as a sex toy.A dildo.

My local hairdressers do facials for a tenner,
    Westside.