Thread: That was clever...

Reviews

Default That was clever...

Thought I'd go out to the kitchen to make myself a nice cup of tea. Got up out of my nice cosy chair, put my laptop on the table, walked towards the door and before I realised it my face was planted all over the floor...

Moral of the story: when charging your laptop and going out to make yourself a cup of tea, make sure to put the laptop a safe distance away so that you do not come into contact with any wires/leads...

Disclaimer: no laptops were harmed in the making of this fail.

Feel free to post your own fail stories whilst I get the first aid kit...
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Bumble (01-05-11), mature abby (01-05-11)

Reviews

i don't like painting, but do it when it is needed.
    one time i was coming down the step ladder and immersed my right foot
    into the 10l paint tub. 1 magnolia training shoe, i didn't get upset because
    i know that shit happens.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

mature abby (01-05-11)

Reviews

The other night I started to fill the sink to wash the dishes as you do. Phone rang, so went to answer it. 10 minutes later, walked back into flooded kitchen. Ah well, as warmcome says "shit happens"!
    Note to self: turn off taps before leaving kitchen.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to theqm For This Useful Post:

mature abby (01-05-11)

Reviews

Well I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know that I have repaired all boo boos I sustained due to that brutal attack by the floor and its wired accomplice. But I'm still in pain if any ladies wish to kiss me better?
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

Reviews

Came back to my lodgings pissed one afternoon to find myself locked out. Nobody else home to let me in so I went and borrowed a ladder from the local shop. My second floor bedroom window at the back was open (that's three floors up, just to be clear). You know what's going to happen ..... with one leg in the window the ladder went from under my other leg. Some comical attempts were made by be to save myself ..... I reckon my finger nail scratch marks are still on the window frame. Of course I fell out and landed on the concrete.

Managed to get myself found by a neighbour and off to the hospital. I badly sprained an ankle and that's it. Lucky escape .... I became known as the rubber man after that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Came back to my lodgings pissed one afternoon to find myself locked out. Nobody else home to let me in so I went and borrowed a ladder from the local shop. My second floor bedroom window at the back was open (that's three floors up, just to be clear). You know what's going to happen ..... with one leg in the window the ladder went from under my other leg. Some comical attempts were made by be to save myself ..... I reckon my finger nail scratch marks are still on the window frame. Of course I fell out and landed on the concrete.

Managed to get myself found by a neighbour and off to the hospital. I badly sprained an ankle and that's it. Lucky escape .... I became known as the rubber man after that.
    Jesus christ man. I guess God protects fools and children, and in Ireland drunks as well.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤