Thread: Anyone in cork remember this girl................

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Anyone in cork remember this girl................

She used to work in The Hanover on Little Hanover Street.this could be the Denise people talk about.

Very good looking,tanned skin about 5-7, long dyed blonde hair.She went by the name of Kelly.(could be Denise???) This is another girl that i have great time for.She always stopped for a chat and waved if she was passing.An A1 girl.She was dating the boss of the at the time (1997-1998)

Anyone know if she is still around and how is she doing??

Westside.

Default Yep .. That sounds like Denise alright

West,

That does sound like Denise.. Tanned .. Long Blode dyed hair.. White teeth with a little gap in the middle.. Great kisser...

Man .. Would love to know if she is still around.. And ya .. she'd have no problem giving you a wave if you saw her in town or out shopping in Douglas..

Jeremy

Smile Yep thats her alright..................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    West,

That does sound like Denise.. Tanned .. Long Blode dyed hair.. White teeth with a little gap in the middle.. Great kisser...

Man .. Would love to know if she is still around.. And ya .. she'd have no problem giving you a wave if you saw her in town or out shopping in Douglas..

Jeremy
    thats one good looking woman.She was dating the boss though.Still ,seriously i was only in with her about three times at the Hanover and coburg street before CARMEL BARRED ME.She went by the name of Kelly in the Massage places.

God i have so much respect for that woman. I hope she is doing great for herself.What a change this girl was.Very down to earth.Always give a wave.Came over talking to me in a supermarket one day.I wish her well and nothing but the best.

Havnt seen her in about ten years but never forgot her and for all good respectful reasons.

One of a kind,
    Westside.
    xxxx

PS i hope she is reading this as i think it would mean alot to her that she is remember and not in a sleezy way.

Smile Yep thats her alright..................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    West,

Jeremy
    thats one good looking woman.She was dating the boss though.Still ,seriously i was only in with her about three times at the Hanover and coburg street before CARMEL BARRED ME.She went by the name of Kelly in the Massage places.

God i have so much respect for that woman. I hope she is doing great for herself.What a change this girl was.Very down to earth.Always give a wave.Came over talking to me in a supermarket one day.I wish her well and nothing but the best.

Havnt seen her in about ten years but never forgot her and for all good respectful reasons.

One of a kind,
    Westside.
    xxxx

PS i hope she is reading this as i think it would mean alot to her that she is remember and not in a sleezy way.