The past 36 hours of my life have been hell... Cos I was BANNED! Thanks for noticing that btw you guys (and gals), guess I know where I stand with you all...

Btw I asked for that ban (personal stuff to deal with, originally supposed to be 3 weeks but I couldn't stay away... Or because those issues actually got resolved a lot quicker than I had expected!)... But I'm back! Actually feel like I've been shot with 100 darts of adrenaline cos I feel so friggin' impulsive and more maniacal than usual. Could've been the 3 litres of coke I drank so could be a sugar rush... Most likely a sugar rush... Buggery!

How ye all managed to survive without me I'll never know... As it turns out posting on here (for me) is sort of therapeutic for me (yes I realise that's completely f*cked up but whatever, I'm calm again). I ain't taking permanent residence at Arkham Asylum just yet!

So... Anything I missed? Goss, news, scandals involving certain feline members of these boards?? Ah tis good to be back... Chr*ist imagine how I'd be like if I was actually gone for the 3 weeks??? pmsl