Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Argh!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Self-Archived User
    Posts
    18,251
    Reviews
    8

    Default Argh!!!

    The past 36 hours of my life have been hell... Cos I was BANNED! Thanks for noticing that btw you guys (and gals), guess I know where I stand with you all...

    Btw I asked for that ban (personal stuff to deal with, originally supposed to be 3 weeks but I couldn't stay away... Or because those issues actually got resolved a lot quicker than I had expected!)... But I'm back! Actually feel like I've been shot with 100 darts of adrenaline cos I feel so friggin' impulsive and more maniacal than usual. Could've been the 3 litres of coke I drank so could be a sugar rush... Most likely a sugar rush... Buggery!

    How ye all managed to survive without me I'll never know... As it turns out posting on here (for me) is sort of therapeutic for me (yes I realise that's completely f*cked up but whatever, I'm calm again). I ain't taking permanent residence at Arkham Asylum just yet!

    So... Anything I missed? Goss, news, scandals involving certain feline members of these boards?? Ah tis good to be back... Chr*ist imagine how I'd be like if I was actually gone for the 3 weeks??? pmsl
    Too much bullshit, too many cunts, not enough sense

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    726
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Were you not posting last night??
    Pretty sure I saw you leave comments on here!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,872
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Your banning was mentioned in the EML ladiesman.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    ladiesman217 (30-04-11)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Self-Archived User
    Posts
    18,251
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    Were you not posting last night??
    Pretty sure I saw you leave comments on here!!
    Banned since 11am yesterday. Last post before my comeback was: 28th at 00:13
    Too much bullshit, too many cunts, not enough sense

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Self-Archived User
    Posts
    18,251
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Your banning was mentioned in the EML ladiesman.
    I... I... I am loved after all *cries hyterically*
    Too much bullshit, too many cunts, not enough sense

  7. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    The past 36 hours of my life have been hell... Cos I was BANNED! Thanks for noticing that btw you guys (and gals), guess I know where I stand with you all...

    Btw I asked for that ban (personal stuff to deal with, originally supposed to be 3 weeks but I couldn't stay away... Or because those issues actually got resolved a lot quicker than I had expected!)... But I'm back! Actually feel like I've been shot with 100 darts of adrenaline cos I feel so friggin' impulsive and more maniacal than usual. Could've been the 3 litres of coke I drank so could be a sugar rush... Most likely a sugar rush... Buggery!

    How ye all managed to survive without me I'll never know... As it turns out posting on here (for me) is sort of therapeutic for me (yes I realise that's completely f*cked up but whatever, I'm calm again). I ain't taking permanent residence at Arkham Asylum just yet!

    So... Anything I missed? Goss, news, scandals involving certain feline members of these boards?? Ah tis good to be back... Chr*ist imagine how I'd be like if I was actually gone for the 3 weeks??? pmsl
    You were missed
    Everyone was asking why you were banned
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,872
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I... I... I am loved after all *cries hyterically*
    I believe it was Lucy who asked IIRC.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    726
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Banned since 11am yesterday. Last post before my comeback was: 28th at 00:13
    Why were you banned?? lol

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Self-Archived User
    Posts
    18,251
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    You were missed
    Everyone was asking why you were banned
    Everyone? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I believe it was Lucy who asked IIRC.
    ^^ Indeed it was Ray. Just saw it there
    Too much bullshit, too many cunts, not enough sense

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Self-Archived User
    Posts
    18,251
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    Why were you banned?? lol
    Check the lounge Answered it there... Somewhere
    Too much bullshit, too many cunts, not enough sense

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •