Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Text message from escort.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,086
    Reviews
    48

    Default Text message from escort.

    I got a text from an escort today from another site.I do not know this girl and i did not get in contact with her.She said she got my number from another girl a friend of hers.Do the girls pass numbers around? I don't really like the idea of my number been handed around.Has this happened to anyone else?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hanging loose in Galway
    Posts
    926

    Default

    I don't know how it is meant to be handled, I just know, I 'll go ballistic about this.
    Unsollicited mails/calls/texts like that are just not on as far as I am concerned!. (and everyone else I hope).
    I m sorry to hear that !.I hope this didn't get you into any trouble.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    465
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    I got a text from an escort today from another site.I do not know this girl and i did not get in contact with her.She said she got my number from another girl a friend of hers.Do the girls pass numbers around? I don't really like the idea of my number been handed around.Has this happened to anyone else?
    You'll probably never find the one who passed on your number... better to just ignore it, if she keeps texting you that means business is slow and she's just wasting credit.

    If it gets out of control, agree to an appointment and just behave like an utter ass... don't wash yourself starting from four days prior to the meeting, make sure you have really dirty teeth and be rude as hell...

    She's not from this site anyways...
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?


    Rotting Christ - Nemecic

    Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    I got a text from an escort today from another site.I do not know this girl and i did not get in contact with her.She said she got my number from another girl a friend of hers.Do the girls pass numbers around? I don't really like the idea of my number been handed around.Has this happened to anyone else?
    Feckin hell lad its hardly the end of the world now is it....
    Bada Bing!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    281
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    I got a text from an escort today from another site.I do not know this girl and i did not get in contact with her.She said she got my number from another girl a friend of hers.Do the girls pass numbers around? I don't really like the idea of my number been handed around.Has this happened to anyone else?
    You can't generalise: perhaps one "girl" did give your number to another. That does not mean that "girls pass numbers around."

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bodkin For This Useful Post:

    Ebony Amber (30-04-11)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    This is why its imperitive that ye at least have a punting sim if not a punting phone so no one will be caught out
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    2,428
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Bad form, I would go nuts as well getting texts form an escort I had not been in contact with its not on , it could land you in deep do do. Punting sim only way to go.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,086
    Reviews
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post
    You'll probably never find the one who passed on your number... better to just ignore it, if she keeps texting you that means business is slow and she's just wasting credit.

    If it gets out of control, agree to an appointment and just behave like an utter ass... don't wash yourself starting from four days prior to the meeting, make sure you have really dirty teeth and be rude as hell...

    She's not from this site anyways...
    I have only seen escorts from this site so if she got my number from another escort it had to be someone from here.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Feckin hell lad its hardly the end of the world now is it....
    I would imagine a high percentage of clients still use there regular phone so yes I would say it could have been the end of the world, most new phones show the first few lines of a text when it first arrives and what if his partner had been looking at that time or even decided to have a look.. Never OK to send unsolicited txts..

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,086
    Reviews
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Feckin hell lad its hardly the end of the world now is it....
    I never said it was the end of the world.But i don't think an esort should be texting asking for me to phone them to arrange an a appointment.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •