Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: Tonight is the "perfect date"...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Irish capital
    Posts
    416
    Reviews
    1

    Default Tonight is the "perfect date"...

    Folks,

    After a really hectic three day work week, I am now on a nice break till Tuesday morning.

    I shall be having the "perfect date" tonight to start off this glorious Bank Holiday weekend. Hors d'œuvres (appetizers) and wine with a beautiful, graceful and intelligent lady. It will be heavenly!!!

    So, what about you guys? When it comes to visiting escorts, do you like long appointments with food, wine, wonderful conversation and a wonderful time in the bedroom? OR are you content with a short visit to shag and get your rocks off? OR is it something inbetween?

    And for escorts, when it comes to clients/customers, which of the above do you prefer?

    Share your thoughts.

    Regards.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hobbyist View Post
    Folks,After a really hectic three day work week, I am now on a nice break till Tuesday morning.I shall be having the "perfect date" tonight to start off this glorious Bank Holiday weekend. Hors d'œuvres (appetizers) and wine with a beautiful, graceful and intelligent lady. It will be heavenly!!! So, what about you guys? When it comes to visiting escorts, do you like long appointments with food, wine, wonderful conversation and a wonderful time in the bedroom? OR are you content with a short visit to shag and get your rocks off? OR is it something in between? And for escorts, when it comes to clients/customers, which of the above do you prefer?Share your thoughts.Regards.
    I have always preferred longer appointments, but it's just not financially possible on a regular basis.
    I have had a few 3-4hr dinner appointments and a several overnight ones.
    It is great to sit, chat, flirt over a drink or meal, and get to know a bit more about a beautiful young lady,
    before engaging in some carnal pleasure. It leads to a far more relaxed and enjoyable time in my opinion.
    Last edited by Forrest; 28-04-11 at 16:12.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    ive had the whole lot; from as quick as 20 mins to 2 weeks with a favourite girl on a sun holiday
    as i always say, it depends on the girl; if she is fluent in english or im fluent in her language then things are fine on a long appmt; if you cant communicate though it makes a longer apppmt a rather tedious time, even if the action in bed is great

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    727
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    In some respects I would love a long appointment with some ladies on here but financially I can't afford it and also I personally think it is crazy to pay out €1k approx for a night with one woman is insane!!!

    Just my own opinion... I'm happy with 1 or 2 hours tops!
    Last edited by kidkool; 28-04-11 at 20:39.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Northcider
    Posts
    1,804
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    whos the lucky lady hobbyist
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Dublin's fair city, Where girls are so pretty..
    Posts
    3,206
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    I would love to do it sometime but it's not financially possible. I am saving that experience until the time is right, a special occasion with someone I know I'll get on with, someone I've met a few times.

    Until then 1hr appoitnments I'm more than happy with and feel privileged
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

    kelso (28-04-11), Morpheus (29-04-11)

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    I would love to do it sometime but it's not financially possible. I am saving that experience until the time is right, a special occasion with someone I know I'll get on with, someone I've met a few times.

    Until then 1hr appoitnments I'm more than happy with and feel privileged
    Well really money is a major obstacle for most mere mortals. If finances permitted I would undoubtedly opt to spend a day or possibly even days (a short holiday) with a girl.

    As prolonged visits go I once drove a young lady over to Dundrum after an appointment and we had some lunch and coffee for an hour (on me!!!) which was really great and I'd love to do more simple stuff like that but it was just coincidence really, but yeah pretty sweet....
    Bada Bing!!!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

    Morpheus (29-04-11), Rodney69 (28-04-11)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    727
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Can I ask though,

    Would you not be worried being on a date that you would bump into someone you know??

    I know if I went on a date with any of the ladies on this site and I happened to bump into a friend or work colleague that I would panic and try find an explanation to who she is!!!

    You don't have to just think on the spot of an excuse, you would probably be asked about the lady again the next time you see the person again...

    Is it not very risque??

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Comes down to money, i try to set a limit on the old escorting budget and would normally rather see a few girls for an 1hr appt.
    Having said that, a special occassion is coming up ! If money was no object i'd certainly go for lengthy appts with certain girls.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

    Morpheus (29-04-11)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Dublin's fair city, Where girls are so pretty..
    Posts
    3,206
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    Can I ask though,

    Would you not be worried being on a date that you would bump into someone you know??

    I know if I went on a date with any of the ladies on this site and I happened to bump into a friend or work colleague that I would panic and try find an explanation to who she is!!!

    You don't have to just think on the spot of an excuse, you would probably be asked about the lady again the next time you see the person again...

    Is it not very risque??
    it would depend on what you're friend caught you doing, but if you're just having dinner or a drink wouldn't bother me.
    I would just introduce her as a friend, just like I would if it is anyone else.

    All depends on whether you're single yourself or in a relationship I guess.
    Last edited by Rodney69; 28-04-11 at 22:23.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

    kelso (28-04-11)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •