Dear Patricia,
You are obviously a lady who is very careful in what you say. I notice in another thread that you state that you verify that photos are "like" the person rather than are the person. While I might question how "like" the girls some of the photos are I believe that you are correct in this approach.
Like all clients I would love to see genuine photos of the girls that were taken this morning. However, I believe that this poses a major problem for the girls, especially those based here permanently who have to deal with landlords, neighbours etc.. It leaves all the girls much more exposed to attention from hotel staff, police, criminals and other undesireables. This in turn leaves the clients more vulnerable.
I like to be able to go out and have a drink with a girl. I could not risk this if her exact image was on the website. there is bound to be some disadvantaged, drunk dickhead, who has probably been wanking over the image the night before and is looking to make trouble.
What is important for me is that the photos truly reflect the girl not just in facial looks and colouring but also in age, weight, height etc.. Too many times over the years I have gone to see a girl and met her mother. The irony is that everyone who meets her will be disappointed while their is an obvious demand for full figured mature women. If they put in accurate photos they would get happy repeat clients.
Anyway it would be a great help if you could ensure that the photos were "like" the full package.
Regards