Thread: Thailand

Default Thailand

Heading to Thailand going to pathum Thani 45 min north of Bangkok what's the craic over there anyone been to pathum Thani or Bangkok any recommend spots

I am form thailand what u needs to know???
    kitty

Just wondering if there's any bar girls in parthum Thani or Sam khok can't find your number on profile would like to meet you too

hi

i've been to thailand many times although never to where your going! however, i've yet to find a place in thailand that DOESN'T have bar girls working - i wouldn't worry about it - as soon as you get there you'll find a place!

if not, ask a taxi driver - they get a small commission if they bring you to a place so its worth their while!

anyway, if by some miracle you find a place that hasn't anything going, your not that far away from bangkok and believe me there's plenty going on there!

just google it!

good luck!

5. Default

You can buy a girl out of the bar for around USD$50. you will have no trouble finding a date.

Reviews

Was talking to a fella just back from Thailand lastweek, he went for 3weeks and at the end of his 1st week there he met a girl who he really liked,says he kept her with him for the next 2weeks @ bout £20 a night 1000 baht