Thread: The reviews of new people

Angry The reviews of new people

I do not like the treatment given to new members of the site reviews I have waiting for new people who write to me and not put them online, you must be, on the other side of the work, you have to do to get a review ...

I would hope the people I write is new people, novice and ask them to do to improve my work ....

Maybe it's the solution does not address them

Maybe tell them to call themselves and expose a new solution ...

I HAVE NOT BLAME PEOPLE LIKE NEW, AND OF ALL AGES AND NOT PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS IS ON THE PAGE.

Seeking a response to treatment given this issue ...

THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO INVENT AND PAY FOR THIS IS NOT MY CASE ......

MANY THANKS TO THE PERSON WHO HANDLED THIS ISSUE .....

TV BIANCA

Unfortunately Bianca, we recieve reviews from people that just sign up to the site to submit a fake review and never return to the site. We ask first time reviewers to confirm their first appointment to counter this and in order to remain consistent, we cannot make exceptions.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Sam Spade (27-04-11)

Unfortunately customers are regulars of mine, I've had do not receive this verification email not happened I should go,

Quote Originally Posted by Bianca Naughty View Post
    Unfortunately customers are regulars of mine, I've had do not receive this verification email not happened I should go,
    If your clients are regulars, perhaps you can ask them to respond to their messages.