Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Bizarre... or disastrous

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The planet Mongo
    Posts
    320
    Reviews
    5

    Default Bizarre... or disastrous

    I have the utmost respect for the ladies who greet us with smiles, provide the attention we desire, and - hopefully - enjoy what we have to offer them in return.
    They are performers, artistes, lovers (however temporary) and many other things besides... and for that they deserve major kudos (which they get on this site).
    But there have been some instances in my time as a punter that have left me scratching my head and pondering my sanity... wondering whether I have drifted into an alternate universe where the immutable laws of reality no longer hold sway.
    For example….
    Last year, I booked a lady for an outcall to my house... for 8pm. According to the lady's ad, and her description on the telephone, she was a voluptuous size 12. I was very keen to explore her Amazonian charms.
    My doorbell rang at 6pm. I opened the door and was a little shocked.
    Standing there was a very large lady – 17 or 18 stone, size 24 minimum – finishing a packet of cheese and onion crisps. Her first words were “I know you said 8 o’clock, but I want to get home to see Big Brother,” and with that, she trailed me into the house by the balls and tried to make me cum faster than anyone has ever cum before.
    To be honest, I was too scared to stop her. I even made her a sandwich afterwards.
    As I waved cheerio to her, I saw the empty crisp packet on the ground in my porch. I keep it as a memento… a reminder to check reviews… and not open the door to strangers.

    There was also an occasion where I visited a lady who claimed to specialise in watersports – something I was curious to try at the time. I’d made the necessary arrangements on the phone when booking, but when it came to the deed being done she said [and this is verbatim]: “It’s disgusting… I only advertise it because some people like the idea of it. Same as hardsports: I could make a fortune doing hardsports, but I have irritable bowel syndrome, so it never comes out the same way twice.... sometimes like Maltesers, sometimes like porridge.... And, Jeeesus, does it smell.”
    I kinda nodded – as y’do in such moments of shock – and then she proceeded to tell me of her other ailments: athlete’s foot, psoriasis, eczema… all of which she showed me.
    It was bizarre. A half hour appointment, which lasted 45 minutes, and I didn’t even unbutton my trousers.

    But, ultimately, regardless of how surreal these encounters were, the girls involved still had the balls to hook up with a total stranger, and – whether satisfactory or not – offer something that not everybody could do on demand.
    Which makes y’appreciate those individuals who do it so well.
    Ladies, I salute you.

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Vindictus For This Useful Post:

    GriffW (27-04-11), hd7055 (07-11-11), Escort AdvertiserLisa007 (27-04-11), Lucy Chambers (27-04-11), mellors (27-04-11), Rayden (27-04-11), realdeal (27-04-11), TheH (27-04-11), volvic11 (28-04-11), wanted the best 69 (27-04-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    374
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    19

    Default

    And I salute you Vindictus. No man should have to go through one let alone two of those encounters.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vindictus View Post
    I have the utmost respect for the ladies who greet us with smiles, provide the attention we desire, and - hopefully - enjoy what we have to offer them in return.
    They are performers, artistes, lovers (however temporary) and many other things besides... and for that they deserve major kudos (which they get on this site).
    But there have been some instances in my time as a punter that have left me scratching my head and pondering my sanity... wondering whether I have drifted into an alternate universe where the immutable laws of reality no longer hold sway.
    For example….
    Last year, I booked a lady for an outcall to my house... for 8pm. According to the lady's ad, and her description on the telephone, she was a voluptuous size 12. I was very keen to explore her Amazonian charms.
    My doorbell rang at 6pm. I opened the door and was a little shocked.
    Standing there was a very large lady – 17 or 18 stone, size 24 minimum – finishing a packet of cheese and onion crisps. Her first words were “I know you said 8 o’clock, but I want to get home to see Big Brother,” and with that, she trailed me into the house by the balls and tried to make me cum faster than anyone has ever cum before.
    To be honest, I was too scared to stop her. I even made her a sandwich afterwards.
    As I waved cheerio to her, I saw the empty crisp packet on the ground in my porch. I keep it as a memento… a reminder to check reviews… and not open the door to strangers.

    There was also an occasion where I visited a lady who claimed to specialise in watersports – something I was curious to try at the time. I’d made the necessary arrangements on the phone when booking, but when it came to the deed being done she said [and this is verbatim]: “It’s disgusting… I only advertise it because some people like the idea of it. Same as hardsports: I could make a fortune doing hardsports, but I have irritable bowel syndrome, so it never comes out the same way twice.... sometimes like Maltesers, sometimes like porridge.... And, Jeeesus, does it smell.”
    I kinda nodded – as y’do in such moments of shock – and then she proceeded to tell me of her other ailments: athlete’s foot, psoriasis, eczema… all of which she showed me.
    It was bizarre. A half hour appointment, which lasted 45 minutes, and I didn’t even unbutton my trousers.

    But, ultimately, regardless of how surreal these encounters were, the girls involved still had the balls to hook up with a total stranger, and – whether satisfactory or not – offer something that not everybody could do on demand.
    Which makes y’appreciate those individuals who do it so well.
    Ladies, I salute you.
    oh,god,this should put forward for thread of the year,classic humour at its best
    taking a break, but not gone

  5. #4

    Default

    Your story little bit fun funny but I give you advice in future if girl don't look like her photos just go away there isn't reason to stay just go.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vindictus View Post
    I have the utmost respect for the ladies who greet us with smiles, provide the attention we desire, and - hopefully - enjoy what we have to offer them in return.
    They are performers, artistes, lovers (however temporary) and many other things besides... and for that they deserve major kudos (which they get on this site).
    But there have been some instances in my time as a punter that have left me scratching my head and pondering my sanity... wondering whether I have drifted into an alternate universe where the immutable laws of reality no longer hold sway.
    For example….
    Last year, I booked a lady for an outcall to my house... for 8pm. According to the lady's ad, and her description on the telephone, she was a voluptuous size 12. I was very keen to explore her Amazonian charms.
    My doorbell rang at 6pm. I opened the door and was a little shocked.
    Standing there was a very large lady – 17 or 18 stone, size 24 minimum – finishing a packet of cheese and onion crisps. Her first words were “I know you said 8 o’clock, but I want to get home to see Big Brother,” and with that, she trailed me into the house by the balls and tried to make me cum faster than anyone has ever cum before.
    To be honest, I was too scared to stop her. I even made her a sandwich afterwards.
    As I waved cheerio to her, I saw the empty crisp packet on the ground in my porch. I keep it as a memento… a reminder to check reviews… and not open the door to strangers.

    There was also an occasion where I visited a lady who claimed to specialise in watersports – something I was curious to try at the time. I’d made the necessary arrangements on the phone when booking, but when it came to the deed being done she said [and this is verbatim]: “It’s disgusting… I only advertise it because some people like the idea of it. Same as hardsports: I could make a fortune doing hardsports, but I have irritable bowel syndrome, so it never comes out the same way twice.... sometimes like Maltesers, sometimes like porridge.... And, Jeeesus, does it smell.”
    I kinda nodded – as y’do in such moments of shock – and then she proceeded to tell me of her other ailments: athlete’s foot, psoriasis, eczema… all of which she showed me.
    It was bizarre. A half hour appointment, which lasted 45 minutes, and I didn’t even unbutton my trousers.

    But, ultimately, regardless of how surreal these encounters were, the girls involved still had the balls to hook up with a total stranger, and – whether satisfactory or not – offer something that not everybody could do on demand.
    Which makes y’appreciate those individuals who do it so well.
    Ladies, I salute you.


    This made me smile. Thank you
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    hd7055 (07-11-11)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Plugged and happy in Shirley's Dungeon ! !
    Posts
    1,706
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Girl View Post
    Your story little bit fun funny but I give you advice in future if girl don't look like her photos just go away there isn't reason to stay just go.
    Not an option when you have an 18 stone bruiser standing on YOUR doorstep.

    I think I'd have to fake a heart attack

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The planet Mongo
    Posts
    320
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BACMAN36 View Post
    Not an option when you have an 18 stone bruiser standing on YOUR doorstep.

    I think I'd have to fake a heart attack
    Exactly.... I'm 6'6 and have played rugby all my life, and still feared for life and limb.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vindictus For This Useful Post:

    hd7055 (07-11-11)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vindictus View Post
    I have the utmost respect for the ladies who greet us with smiles, provide the attention we desire, and - hopefully - enjoy what we have to offer them in return.
    They are performers, artistes, lovers (however temporary) and many other things besides... and for that they deserve major kudos (which they get on this site).
    But there have been some instances in my time as a punter that have left me scratching my head and pondering my sanity... wondering whether I have drifted into an alternate universe where the immutable laws of reality no longer hold sway.
    For example….
    Last year, I booked a lady for an outcall to my house... for 8pm. According to the lady's ad, and her description on the telephone, she was a voluptuous size 12. I was very keen to explore her Amazonian charms.
    My doorbell rang at 6pm. I opened the door and was a little shocked.
    Standing there was a very large lady – 17 or 18 stone, size 24 minimum – finishing a packet of cheese and onion crisps. Her first words were “I know you said 8 o’clock, but I want to get home to see Big Brother,” and with that, she trailed me into the house by the balls and tried to make me cum faster than anyone has ever cum before.
    To be honest, I was too scared to stop her. I even made her a sandwich afterwards.
    As I waved cheerio to her, I saw the empty crisp packet on the ground in my porch. I keep it as a memento… a reminder to check reviews… and not open the door to strangers.

    I There was also an occasion where I visited a lady who claimed to specialise in watersports – something I was curious to try at the time. I’d made the necessary arrangements on the phone when booking, but when it came to the deed being done she said [and this is verbatim]: “It’s disgusting… I only advertise it because some people like the idea of it. Same as hardsports: I could make a fortune doing hardsports, but I have irritable bowel syndrome, so it never comes out the same way twice.... sometimes like Maltesers, sometimes like porridge.... And, Jeeesus, does it smell.”
    kinda nodded – as y’do in such moments of shock – and then she proceeded to tell me of her other ailments: athlete’s foot, psoriasis, eczema… all of which she showed me.
    It was bizarre. A half hour appointment, which lasted 45 minutes, and I didn’t even unbutton my trousers.
    But, ultimately, regardless of how surreal these encounters were, the girls involved still had the balls to hook up with a total stranger, and – whether satisfactory or not – offer something that not everybody could do on demand.
    Which makes y’appreciate those individuals who do it so well.
    Ladies, I salute you.
    You've met LC then
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The planet Mongo
    Posts
    320
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    You've met LC then
    I dunno who LC is... and will make it my life's work never to find out.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Vindictus For This Useful Post:

    mellors (27-04-11)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    727
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    £UCKING HILARIOUS!!!

    Brightened up my day!!!

    Thanks Vin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •