Thread: Question??

Reviews

Default Question??

I hate when stupid things go through my head which unfortunately is most of the time but I was thinking (no need for the fire brigade) when a lady Farts beside a guy that's into hardsports, does he get aroused
    A lady can flash her tit at me in any situation I'm going to lick my lips so surely if you're truly into shit a fart should have the same effect...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (26-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I hate when stupid things go through my head which unfortunately is most of the time but I was thinking (no need for the fire brigade) when a lady Farts beside a guy that's into hardsports, does he get aroused
    A lady can flash her tit at me in any situation I'm going to lick my lips so surely if you're truly into shit a fart should have the same effect...
    I dont know for sure, but I'd say so. I would compare it to say a foot fetish that I not only like the look and feel of a lady's feet, but yes also the smell.

Reviews

ffs I am just having my lunch and i read this question appetite now gone thanks very much and in answer to your question I don't know for sure but quit possibly it does,

Reviews

That is the most random thing I've heard all week. lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    That is the most random thing I've heard all week. lol
    I know, the brain is an amazing organ, the shit it throws out is amazing pardon the pun

Reviews

hmm something dosen't smell right about this thread lol i have no idea anyway lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    hmm something dosen't smell right about this thread lol i have no idea anyway lol
    Yeah... Smells a bit FISHY to me...

Blog Entries

It is official, the sun has cooked your brains!

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    It is official, the sun has cooked your brains!
    Thanks for that Violette, as if I wasn't feeling insecure enough already LOL
    I blame Sam, if we had Westie around to ask these questions I wouldn't have to..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

samlad (26-04-11)

Reviews

would that be considered an extra.