A reply to the the irish girl,. u dont know more about this game i worked closely with ladies in one of europes most elite gents clubs for 8 years. I know whats what and whats not and as to travel dont make me laugh,, as always all presumptions people dont like to hear true facts human nature and i could pm u all the tricks and cons of this game and then some .I, have nothing against this game but as i said grey area suits some and can be a real problem for some guys and their families,i know alot of the girls personally that have been on this site for years and i notice they dont play games with clients it is what is and the way it is.As regards ts i have nothing against ts what so ever, but some facts u cant change in life, and why are the vast majority pre op, anyone can figure that out.If u c a guy driving a mr2 with a ferrari kit on it does that make it one of Marnellos finest know it does not and never will be its a mr2 with a load of cosmetic fiberglass on it as i said black and white.DONT PRESSUME: TKS