Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been in Poland?

Smile Have you ever been in Poland?

If yes where?Did you enjoyed??what you yhink about country??

Reviews

I have never been there my dear lady but I know a hell of a lot of Polish people over here and I like them all a hell of a lot.
    Bada Bing!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Army Girl View Post
    If yes where?Did you enjoyed??what you yhink about country??
    Nope, never been. And I know very little about the country. I have a vision of it being very like East Germany architecturally and from a landscape point of view. Also I imagine the people would be similar. Of course I could be totally wrong.

Might like to visit but not for long. I've got to admit I'm no big fan of going to European countries much because of language barriers.

Reviews

i've not been there yet, the people that i've met are impressive,
    what is the focus in Poland at present?

5. Default

I was there last august. Was in Warsaw and also in the countryside. had a great time there and can't wait to go back.

Reviews

ive been twice, warsaw, krakow and lodz, great place , foods a bit different, great people, great girls and a serious amount of flavoured vodkas!

I have been there many times in many different areas...in the main it's a nice spot, particularly wroclaw and krakow!
    Life's too short to drink bad wine....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

ive been actually went boar hunting,..beautiful country gorgeous forrests, love deciduous woodland
    a thousand kisses deep..

I've been. It was a long time ago. I loved the the country and the people! We had a wonderful chilly time!
    I look forward to visiting Poland again, it has changed allot. xx

10. Default

Was in Krakow many times and loved every visit- Krakow is a beautiful city with lots to do i.e. Salt mines, Auschwitz, Schindler's list tour, Wawel castle writing this makes me want to go back.
    Was also in Zakopane and Sopot both nice, the weather in Sopot was great 25 and sunny so we spent a week on the beach( not many people think of Poland as a sun holiday destination!!)
    Found the food very good no matter where we went and very cheap to eat out.
    The women are above average and some just unbelievably beautiful. On a warm day just sitting outside drinking beer and watching the talent go by is a great pastime.
    On the downside I found the people a little cold although when I tried to speak polish they warmed up a lot.
    Also no matter what city I was in English was not a problem
    So my advice is, go to Poland you will be pleasantly surprised.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast