Thread: A rant and rave and a final slan.................

Smile A rant and rave and a final slan.................

Ok so i was only winding you lot up by saying goodbye and coming back again. But not now.

Since my arrival here ive being called everything from an attention seeker to a pimp to a cunt to a lunatic to a derainged ego.Now forget the fact that i really dont care for one moment.

I never ceased to be amazed at the fact that insults thrown at others for not conforming with the status qou are generally in the form of the person who throws the insults, expression.In other words i have being told here to get alife but have never accused anyone here of the same.why??Bescause everyone has a life and how they choose to use it is their choice.

Why do 99% of people in life become their own worst enemies and live inside an enclosure of conformity with society??I must do this because my friends do it....well guess what...if you do something and your friends have a problem with it,then they arent up to much as friends are they??Why do people feel the need of being afraid to speak up and say anything?Why do people label themselves with labels and settle for much,much less then they are capable of??Beats me.

So here is a challenge to you all.Forget about me.Its about you.I challenge you to think for yourselves and step outside the limitations of life ,to think outside the box,to speak when you want to be silent and to be silent when you want to speak.I challenge you dream bigs dreams and live them.Who is to say that you cant do this and you cant do that.Step outside the limitations of society and dare to be different.

If i touched you for a moment here ,good or bad ,then my pleasure.God bless to you all,those that i had nicxe words with and those that i had nasty ones with. Ah yes i can see fireworks over The Sweeties gaff tonight.

Over and Out,
    Westside.
    xxxxx

Default One last thing....

The girls i know that work ,i know on a friendship basis.Its not a case of me going to them for a ride and then saying hi in the st.Their private lives are their private lives and i as a friend respect that to the utmost,so please no qs about fixing up girls.

thanking you in advance,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Ok so i was only winding you lot up by saying goodbye and coming back again. But not now.

Since my arrival here ive being called everything from an attention seeker to a pimp to a cunt to a lunatic to a derainged ego.Now forget the fact that i really dont care for one moment.

I never ceased to be amazed at the fact that insults thrown at others for not conforming with the status qou are generally in the form of the person who throws the insults, expression.In other words i have being told here to get alife but have never accused anyone here of the same.why??Bescause everyone has a life and how they choose to use it is their choice.

Why do 99% of people in life become their own worst enemies and live inside an enclosure of conformity with society??I must do this because my friends do it....well guess what...if you do something and your friends have a problem with it,then they arent up to much as friends are they??Why do people feel the need of being afraid to speak up and say anything?Why do people label themselves with labels and settle for much,much less then they are capable of??Beats me.

So here is a challenge to you all.Forget about me.Its about you.I challenge you to think for yourselves and step outside the limitations of life ,to think outside the box,to speak when you want to be silent and to be silent when you want to speak.I challenge you dream bigs dreams and live them.Who is to say that you cant do this and you cant do that.Step outside the limitations of society and dare to be different.

If i touched you for a moment here ,good or bad ,then my pleasure.God bless to you all,those that i had nicxe words with and those that i had nasty ones with. Ah yes i can see fireworks over The Sweeties gaff tonight.

Over and Out,
    Westside.
    xxxxx
    I concur, indubitably
    Have you written your reviews?