Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ireland

I had loads of good craic in Galway. Dublin is fun for a night of dancing, but after that it gets to be a bit much for me. I also really love Belfast.

Places I want to check out when I come back in Autumn: Kilkenny, Donegal and Kildare. Heard there are some beautiful areas to visit. Oh, and I still need to tour the Bushmills distillery up north :-)

Reviews

Most places in the South west and North west are lovely, especially when the sun is shining. I love just driving from place to place along the Atlantic coast. Especially Donegal
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    I love Kerry,Wicklow,Galway,Cork and mainly DUBLIN
    Nikky you are priceless! Everyone chooses one or two places - but you've practically chosen two thirds of the country!! (A bit like how you support both Man U and Chelsea!)

I love your attitude girl! And it shows that you do really love Ireland. Thank you. (I forgot about Dublin ! Which is my chosen home and I don't particularly want to live anywhere else).
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

The Antrim coast line is hard to beat for me. Also, coming down the Glenshane Pass on a clear day like this morning. Actually stopped in the layby about halfway down and spent 20 minutes just looking out over practically the whole of NI. Stunning views in both places.
    Last edited by theqm; 22-04-11 at 17:53. Reason: spelling

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theqm For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (22-04-11), Cable87 (25-04-11), Headlad (22-04-11)

Reviews

All of Ireland is nice, but you have to get good weather to appreciate it. Unfortunately, hot weather is few and far between around here.

Except Offaly. Offaly is an awful fucking hole of a place.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (22-04-11), Morpheus (22-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by theqm View Post
    The Antrim coast line is hard to beat for me. Also, coming down the Glenshane Pass on a clear day like this morning. Actually stopped in the layby about halfway down and spent 20 minutes just looking out over practically the whole of NI. Stunning views in both places.
    the drive up the coast from Larne across to Portstewart on a nice day is absolutely fantastic some breathtaking scenery and on the way you just have to stop and sample the bush mills tour totally for research purposes of course

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big-Paul For This Useful Post:

Headlad (22-04-11), theqm (23-04-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I love driving down into West Cork, around Glandore and then down the coast to Crookhaven and on to Mizen Head. Beautiful .
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Reviews

No one mentioning Longford I notice...peculiar...

Well obviously I love Wicklow (anywhere really but esp where a good golf course is located handy, take a bow Blainroe, a real gem if ya havent played it) but moving further afield then Dingle is a great spot altogether
    Bada Bing!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    No one mentioning Longford I notice...peculiar...
    Longford doesn't exist, that's why. It's a mythical place, like Tír na nÓg, or Carlow, or Leitrim, or Fingal.

Reviews

Glenveagh national park up in Donegal another beautiful area some spectacular scenery if the weathers nice its fantastic

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast