Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    When I was about 15 my parents went away for the weekend. A few of my mates called round with a few beers, one thing lead to another and one of the bright sparks suggested I rented out the Adult Channel of satellite for the night. Having a few drinks in me, enjoying the craic and not wanting to be a spoil sport I thought it was a great idea, only problem was I billed it to my Dad’s credit card and instead of ordering it just for one night I paid for a months subscription, he wasn’t happy when he received his bill and found it on it.
    Yeah likely story, I'd say he was fcuking delighted that you got it in for him

Saves him looking like a pervert

2. The Following User Says Thank You to paul_m For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (20-04-11)

the stupidest thing i ever did doing ?? 'tid easy for me to remember such a thing, for'n i did trying to hold it in one day adin inside in the office, but i couldnt hold it in anymore, and did ending up shatting my own panties.
    i then went to the jacks, did taking off my shat in panties, and did throwing said panties into the car park of the neighbouring company.
    this achieved 2 goals.
    1 - the smell of shat did leaving the office i work in
    2 - it did teaching them bastards next door not to fuck with my own self.. though i have to admit, i wouldnt mind fucking the receptionist in the back passage..
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (20-04-11)

Blog Entries

Got married twice and almost three times.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Headlad View Post
    As per title.

I've got two. Firstly, I got run over by a train along with two mates (long story, nobody got hurt, but did get the shit scared out of us).

Secondly, and probably stupider - I once told a certain lady after she had forgiven me for drunkenly doing naughty stuff with her sister, that I still fancied her sister. Again, drunkenly

And you?
    Bought a car (90-D Toyota Corrolla) for €200 on my 13th birthday,it was hanging together sounded like an aeroplane,not one straight panel the works(real minter) any how , theres a local road well one end is blocked off and its filled with factory's so ind estate if you will. Long story short 75 m/ph ,truck, brakes failed- hospital for 4 1/2 months..all I was left with was a tiny scar over my eye as skinny as a piece of thread and as long as a finger nail-BLESSED!!
    Last edited by BIGTYM2010; 20-04-11 at 11:58.
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Far too many to mention, putting a hedgecutter through my knee whilst falling off a wall comes high on the list, doing bike jumps as a kid which were never going to equal Evil Knevil, and taking off all my clothes round a girls house when I misread the signals (very easily done in my case)
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    I lost the love of my life over stupid decisions
    Your not alone on that one mate.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    the stupidest thing i ever did doing ?? 'tid easy for me to remember such a thing, for'n i did trying to hold it in one day adin inside in the office, but i couldnt hold it in anymore, and did ending up shatting my own panties.
    This story is totally revolting and yet I have to admire your commitment
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

Quote Originally Posted by paul_m View Post
    Yeah likely story, I'd say he was fcuking delighted that you got it in for him

Saves him looking like a pervert
    Not a snow balls chance in hell Paul, my Da is old school Catholic upbringing, stuff like that in our house when we were young was a serious no no.

Did I also say that I got assaulted because of it as well by him?
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Blog Entries

i then went to the jacks, did taking off my shat in panties, and did throwing said panties into the car park of the neighbouring company.
    this achieved 2 goals.
    2 - it did teaching them bastards next door not to fuck with my own self.. though i have to admit, i wouldnt mind fucking the receptionist in the back passage..

this achieved 2 goals.
    As per usual WHC quality pure quality, good to see you on the board again mate.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast