Thread: advice please

Cop advice please

hi all...i work in a office...from my table i can see another office its only 50m way from me..
    problem is i can see the ladies toilet very clearly even though there is a very thick glass between.I can see ladies come to the toilet open their clothes and sit in the toilet.but nothing so clear..still its very clear ..i was very excited at the beginning but now i feel sorry for the ladies.Please advice me what should i do now...should i tell them or keep watching .If i have to tell them how do I supposed to tell them as I have been watching for last few weeks already.But i feel i should inform them as soon as I can.thanks all

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by windoff View Post
    hi all...i work in a office...from my table i can see another office its only 50m way from me..
    problem is i can see the ladies toilet very clearly even though there is a very thick glass between.I can see ladies come to the toilet open their clothes and sit in the toilet.but nothing so clear..still its very clear ..i was very excited at the beginning but now i feel sorry for the ladies.Please advice me what should i do now...should i tell them or keep watching .If i have to tell them how do I supposed to tell them as I have been watching for last few weeks already.But i feel i should inform them as soon as I can.thanks all
    Buy a good pair of binoculars
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Jasus man say nothing if you do it will spread like wild fire people talking behind your back the office perv woman giving you the funny look silence is golden I think can you turn your chair around so your back is to the window.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Buy a good pair of binoculars
    Mellors fuck the binoculars buy a video camera and he can the pics with us pervs.

Reviews

god as great as it sounds you must say something asap.the imbarrassment for the women if and when they find out.and if you can see them from your office they can see you from the toilet and it will only be a matter of time before you are caught looking.
    guys get over embarrassments much easier then women do and guys get into alot more trouble over something like this then women do.if a woman was to do what you are doing she would be punished for it and that would be the end of it but if you get caught just think about how far it will go.tell someone dude its just not fair on the women...

Many, many years ago I was a fire marshall for a company I worked for and missed the memo that said there would be a fire drill on a particular day.

So the alarm goes off, I swing into action. My duties included checking every room on a particular floor including the toilets.
    So in I go to the ladies to be confronted with one of my co-workers fleeing a cubicle in a state of panic with her knickers around her knees.

She put in a complaint and I narrowly avoided being fired.

Say nothing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (19-04-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    Many, many years ago I was a fire marshall for a company I worked for and missed the memo that said there would be a fire drill on a particular day.

So the alarm goes off, I swing into action. My duties included checking every room on a particular floor including the toilets.
    So in I go to the ladies to be confronted with one of my co-workers fleeing a cubicle in a state of panic with her knickers around her knees.

She put in a complaint and I narrowly avoided being fired.Say nothing.
    All part of the job WU ???
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

willyup (19-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    All part of the job WU ???
    Yes of course. Then there was the other time I licked a co-workers nicely sized boobage but that was at another company so it was ok.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

mellors (19-04-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Phone the office ask to speak to the boss and have a quite word with him,let him know "you've just noticed" all will be sorted as although it might be amusing for the first day or two it's a major invasion off privacy(although your not in the wrong )they will be delighted
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

Reviews

Enjoy it
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96