Thread: Willyup for Mod...

Default Willyup for Mod...

I have today received some very disturbing news that threatens the very fabric and foundations of the EI community.

A man from Cork has launched a campaign to become a mod in this society and therefore have an influence on the governence and future stability of this little society of ours.

As if that wasnt bad enough, my sources have informed me that he has been going around publicly stating that he fully ingtends to abuse his position.

In order to prevent this from happening I am hereby launching my own campaign to become a mod.

I look forward to your support.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    I have today received some very disturbing news that threatens the very fabric and foundations of the EI community.

A man from Cork has launched a campaign to become a mod in this society and therefore have an influence on the governence and future stability of this little society of ours.

As if that wasnt bad enough, my sources have informed me that he has been going around publicly stating that he fully ingtends to abuse his position.

In order to prevent this from happening I am hereby launching my own campaign to become a mod.

I look forward to your support.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

willyup (19-04-11)

Reviews

Well if anyone can round up signatures, you can !
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

willyup (19-04-11)