Thread: Cork GangBang .. Anyone here about it ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Cork GangBang .. Anyone here about it ?

Hi Peeps,

I heard there was a get together / orgy / gangbang last friday night in Cork City ....
    Anyone got any feedback on what it was like .. How many women were there etc.. , Is it gonna happen again .. I couldn't manage to go but would love to try the next time..

This is what cork needs I think .. Is more get togethers like that ....

It happens all the time in the UK..

J

PS.. Should have been 'hear' , lol

Default You heard??????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Hi Peeps,

I heard there was a get together / orgy / gangbang last friday night in Cork City ....
    Anyone got any feedback on what it was like .. How many women were there etc.. , Is it gonna happen again .. I couldn't manage to go but would love to try the next time..

J

Christ Jeremy,im getting very fond of ya.I wont ride you regardless of how much ill grow to love you.
    Jeremy???????Why do you ask the person who told you??

Here is what i think has happened.you phoned,were given a date and were a bit cagey about it. Jer so would i be.

This was put up when the agency involved took down their reviews and added a threesome with Mike and Jordan so i would guess that this is the girl involved and with this guy.Only a few select males are allowed so when you consider that a gangbang could technically involve one girl and two guys then you can see where im coming from. It could be genuine but what i would find funny is this.......

Are you ready for this?? Now you can have a threesome for 200 but for a gangbang??Yeah 150/head.Its obvious that the 150 is only an entry fee and that the sex is extra. I have being into a few of the girls of this agency and im 100% positive that they would not do a gangbang let alone a facial so im guessing that your gb is the threesome couple.Could be good ,could be bad,only one way to find out.

Gamgbang.the home of the homo,
    Westside.

Default Just found out from a very reliable source.....................

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Hi Peeps,

J

that Denise is no longer working.

Heres a tissue,
    Westside.